Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wherez ur fav place?? - Minitokyo

wherez ur fav place??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

hey hey,.... i hvnt been playin me minitokyo 4 a while, but hack, dunt think ya guys all care anyway,.... cut da crap n here goz,.... if u guys hev a spare time n 1 2 kill it off, plz reply ;)

where is ur fav place 2 b??
For me,... its in my car, coz i can drive where eva i want n when i want,.....
its a good place 2 b when im sad 2, i cud juz sit there, listen 2 da music, n smoke,....
u c,.... in my car, i can hev me air con on if i want, or i can juz open da window down,.... i can crank up me audio 2, and i can juz b me self or hev people wif me,... its reallie a good place 2 b, in any mood i hev 2,... so yeah, plz reply n tell me where ya guys fav place are,... mayB da mountain, restro, pubs, mates place, ur room, or where eva,... lookin fwd 4 all of ya reply ;)

cheerz,..

Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

My favorite place to be is the Eastern beach of Italy...I remember that the water was emerald in color and the sand is as fine as flour.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Lol, cool thread
I would say mine would have to be.... my computer lol i sound so nerdy now =_= oh well

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by weiss17nzhey hey,.... i hvnt been playin me minitokyo 4 a while, but hack, dunt
think ya guys all care anyway,.... cut da crap n here goz,.... if u
guys hev a spare time n 1 2 kill it off, plz reply ;)
where is ur fav place 2 b??
For me,... its in my car, coz i can drive where eva i want n when i
want,.....
its a good place 2 b when im sad 2, i cud juz sit there, listen 2 da
music, n smoke,....
u c,.... in my car, i can hev me air con on if i want, or i can juz
open da window down,.... i can crank up me audio 2, and i can juz b me
self or hev people wif me,... its reallie a good place 2 b, in any mood
i hev 2,... so yeah, plz reply n tell me where ya guys fav place
are,... mayB da mountain, restro, pubs, mates place, ur room, or where
eva,... lookin fwd 4 all of ya reply ;)
cheerz,..

lol car ^_^"
INteresting place to be >.>

mine has to be ^_^.......under the harbour bridge ^_^ awesome view ^_^

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

It would be somewhere I can sit and daydream... LOL, probably in the bath?

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

My fav place to be is the cliff tops or hill tops of the beach near my home. I would go up there and just stare out into the scenery, doing nothing but admiring the beauty. Or I'd be in my room, turning up the music loud (deafening the whole house) and do random stuff. lolz

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmmm it may be funny but anywhere near horses XD and besides that my own room ;)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I love my room... I have my computer... my CDs (music--- drools at the thought) and all of my little bits and pieces that I love... plus the view out my window is pretty cool ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I like a public place well you can simply sit down and chat. Coffee lounges are nice, and convenient too. And then afterwards there's always shopping. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

I like quiet, dark places.
I don't really enjoy crowded places as i feel likeI'm being watch :(
Still, I guess thats just me.
I keep myself to myself. ~_~

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

my fav place is my bed. . . :D my computers right next to my bed and i love sleeping

onyhow

Survivor...

In the middle of forest (northern forest not tropical rainforest). They are beautiful.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Camden Town, baby! Yeah!

The only place in London that doesn't cost the earth, and it's a great place to be! So many different places to eat so many different foods from around the world! And an amazing and ecclectic mix of people! The best place on Earth! XD

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I like my room...when my roommate isn't around that is ^_^'

Signature

angstelf

angstelf

The antisocial

Quote by Alienated-NZLol, cool thread
I would say mine would have to be.... my computer lol i sound so nerdy now =_= oh well

yay for computers! <ahem> yeah, my computer and the library. You know... for the books and silence

Bring the violence, it's significant.

------------------------------

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

In my room. A nice quiet and secluded place where I can relax without having to worry about noise and other people disturbing me.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

my favorite places are in front of my computer, out on the football field playing the halftime show (I'm in marching band), the band room at school, the stable where I ride horses, in Kentucky, Florida, and Hawk's Nest State Park in West Virginia.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

My Fav Place...That Would Be Uhhm
A Place Like Being At Home When I'm Alone
But When There's Crowd I'd Like 2 B At Party/Disco/Ball Or Sumfinn.... Stuff NE Where Near Tho's Things

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

I like my house but i would have to say at the beach. Its so majestic calm and mysterious.. also so beautiful.not to brag at all." i ain't doin a good job" but going to a beach or lake or water where ever you live is always soothing

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... my room... with my comp, my books... i'm just confortable there... but i wish i had a really comfy chair >.<

My room. full with comics.animes,Gundam and ps2.lol

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

The place on Shortland Street where you read manga.

Brownie the Cat

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

my room....especially my bed...there i would.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123my room....especially my bed...there i would.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I thought it was hell....

My workstation... it's where my pc and stuff are.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.