Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DA:White - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, i don't play this game or have the playstation to play this game, but i looking for the illustrations that this game have because i'm very interested in have all the characters of this game, specially if someone have the game and have a picks of the original artwork... because i like so much to have this ones!!! XD

Yeah, this is one of this type of proyects that i like to complete... because are so cute the angels in this game!!! >=)

only look at this graphics... in the oficial site:
http://www.tokyo-shoseki.co.jp/tonkin/pages/daw/index.html

some of the scans that i've all ready have i downloaded from APA in this link:
http://animepa.csusm.edu/galleries/C-E/DA/index.htm
[thanks nuriko!!! ^^], and you can see that the first game of this is DA:Black, and the most newest is the DA:White

and some other pics from my friend Diankibu...
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/76509/
[this one i'm used to do the vector, but it's so difficult the colors!!! most of you all see in my userpage, i'm only put like a vector!!! ^^', maybe if i have time i can finish this one! ^^]

and please if someone have the cg's of this game, email me or put here in MT, i'm very pleased to give all my fave's and comments!!! XD

hum i love the scan of this game, but for vectorise it, it is quite difficult, i've tired to vector the girl in green cloth but i failed it T_T

Signature

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

lol XD yea looks like i'm falling in love with this art too irix-kun! :3 vectoring is seems almost impossible but if you pour you heart into i'm sure you'll be able to do it! :3 gambatte irix-kun! :3

Signature

hey hello Irix, sorry cant help you for those pics, but that s nice, I didn't know this pics was from the game DA !
but I loved pics from murakami suigun, I discovered him thanks to minitokyo's chisana and birilwilg, they submited pics from murakami and now I love his works!
s I m gonna search with the name of the game now to find great artworks. I ll tell you if I find some.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Very nice pictures. I wonder what the game is like? I'd have to say i'm a fan for angels and the illustrations from this game look very nice. :D

Signature

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Thats such a cool picture. Makes me want to get a PS2 now. T_T Too bad I can't afford it.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
hEY iRIxxx!!
thanks for the links, they have a wonderful scans.....
see you later in the group!!
SISKO.................................... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

those pics look amazing @_@
maybe i should start looking for that game now...
thanks for sharing though! ^_^

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Looks really nice. Though i know nothing about the game

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.