Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WACKO-JACKO - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

hey MT'ers, Has anyone heard of micheal jackson?? This famed song writer aka the king of pop is being put on trail on counts of child molestation. "the second time" Do you think that he is innocent or do you think that he should rot in jail. I frequently watch the e news on the micheal jackson trial to get the legistics of the case. Its very interesting and i really dont want him to go to jail but i dont want him to be free either.
so whats your feedback?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't know enough to get too deep into this, but my mum always said that if your son told you he was molested, launching a lawsuit for loads money was not the first thing she'd want to do.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

Oh MJ.. *sighs*...

Well, I really do respect him as a recording artist.. but his personal life is way different. The way he acts is just.. downright strange.. O____o??... and I think what he does in his personal life should be kept out of the news.. I've heard WAY too much about his molestation charges than I care to know.

Quote: Has anyone heard of micheal jackson?

No, I can't say that I have. Who is this "Michael Jackson" you speak of? Should I know him? Is he a folk singer?

I'm not sure what to think about the whole MJ case. First off, there has to be some truth to it. It's the 2nd time that he's accused of doing wrong stuff w/ kids and in the first case he just paid a settlement so that ppl would hush. The second case seems kinda fishy to me. All these stories I hear from the kid & his mom seem very unrealistic. Even MJ wouldn't do those things. I dunno, I guess I'll just have to wait what the verdict will be.

Be Free and Masturbate

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Quote by dutchforceI'm not sure what to think about the whole MJ case. First off, there has to be some truth to it. It's the 2nd time that he's accused of doing wrong stuff w/ kids and in the first case he just paid a settlement so that ppl would hush. The second case seems kinda fishy to me. All these stories I hear from the kid & his mom seem very unrealistic. Even MJ wouldn't do those things. I dunno, I guess I'll just have to wait what the verdict will be.

Yeah thats what i am having difficulty with since it is the second account. i dont think i can trust jackson, but the mothers cases seems so unrealistic. I think someone is out to get jackson

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

hummmmmph' i dunt rellie follow da news,...
but i think its da media,.... theyr mean,... all media is, they juz make small things into big things,.... say things that neva exist,... i bet hes a great man,.... dunt thin his that bad, he juz luvz kids rite?? errrr' now im not so sure,...
but i dunno,... i 1 him 2 b free tho,.. i mean, his a legen, we need more people like him dunt we in music industry??

Signature

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

I wish the media wouldn't make a big thing out of this and leave the man alone. I mean this thing is really getting old now. -_-

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

If he did molest kids it probably should be a big deal, but not a media circus.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by KuzainIf he did molest kids it probably should be a big deal, but not a media circus.

I totally agree with it. recently a taiwanese model fell down from a horse and hurt her chest (or breast?). she was in hospital for a few weeks. some paparazzi disguised themselves as patients there. when she came back to taiwan, there are A LOT of reporters. i do think its a bit too much -______-;;

shadowframe

I rule you!!

The guy just couldn't stop "caring" for children.

Whether he's really guilty or not, I don't want my kid near him. Period.

ph43r me!
*shakes furry paw*
For evil, cute Justice!!

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

hm....well....he's suppose to be good...but only God knows...wat can we say?

Signature

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

Hmm.. is he not guilty?? we all know he have money.. and monwy can rulezz anything.. hmm..

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.