Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do most otaku´s love Cats? - Minitokyo

Do most otaku´s love Cats?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

this sounds like such a naive poll to make, but this has awaken almost a debate in my anime club...because it happens that almost all members love cats...

Is it because cats are very accepted to japanese and therefore, accepted in anime? Is it because it has becomed an anime symbol (cat girls are an anime symbol, I guess)?

I was told not to generalize this, but; isn't weird that even most Manga-Ka's have a cat? (it´s true! in most official pages and books/magazines, manga-ka´s appear proudly with their cat)

Why? Why why why why have cats becomed so popular in anime? Most of all...is it true? Most Otaku's love cats?

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

For me its is the cat girls that atract me. Cats are a big part of most anime and I hope it stays that way.

I think cats are so popular in anime because they are so cute and mischievous. Most otakus are fun loving people and I think that's why cats are so popular with them.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I luv cats! but it didn't begin when I started watching anime. I have cats since I was really young (about 3 yrs old).

Movin'...

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

yo tengo muchos gatos en mi casa y me grda y eso que soy asmatico

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

well i don't like the cats but ironical I have a cat , in spite of the fact that i don't like they, this was gift and I have learned to love it ^_^'

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

I love cats since i was a little chiled, these eyes and the elegance.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cats are ok. I think doggies are more adorable though.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I love cats, they are warm, cute and soft. and I love cat-girls. I guess it's the cuteness that makes cats popular in anime.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

I love cats ^^ and always have, it doesn't have anything to do with anime XP. I don't know why they are so popular in anime.

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i love the cats(real life) and cat-girls(jojojojojojojo),because the cats are more independents of their owner and are most higienic

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by Davoi love the cats(real life) and cat-girls(jojojojojojojo),because the cats are more independents of their owner and are most higienic

well, yeah...that´s the same reason I like cats....they aren´t as destructive as dogs (but they are vengative...still....cute ^^ )

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Well, I do love cats, but I have since I was a wee laddie.
Cat girls are a given, seeing as I'm a dude..... >_>

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Im not really 100% otaku but I love cat. I got 3 cats in my home. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I dispise cats I absolutley hate them. All they do is lounge around all day and suck up to you for food. You want to play with them....they don't want to and they want you to jump to thier every meow...once again I hate cats

I like my cats, but I'm definitely not an anime otaku. Liking something just because it is anime is highly lame in my opinion.

Quote by EvoIIICE9AI dispise cats I absolutley hate them. All they do is lounge around all day and suck up to you for food. You want to play with them....they don't want to and they want you to jump to thier every meow...once again I hate cats

Many people have boring cats. My indoor cat has loads of personality and everyone, even cat haters, love him. He's a lot like a dog, including playing catch if you throw something in the air. Plays rough but is also cuddly and loving when he's mellow. To think they were about to put him down.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

My dad´s cat is also like a dog.....maybe because he never knew other cats and he grew almost like a dog.....without being destructive ^^; furry little white and black thing....

I know people hate cats sometimes...but, i´ve seen as some treat cats and it makes me want to cry....if I could, I would save those cats...

Yes, I'm a cat person... very much so.

I like dogs more than cats.. but cats are cute too ^^.. especially in manga n anime :p
i think its popular in the anime.. coz the author come from japan and the japanese ppl have this believe that cats bring luck.. or something like that.. or else they would not have manekin neko .. u know.. those ceramic cats with moving hands that the jap usually have in front of shops.. they say it attracts customers :P

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I hate cats.

I am invincible!

jaimoto81

Jaimoto!

Acerca de Gatos...!
Me gustan igual que los perros, hamsters pollitos etc etc..!
Supongo q te gustan los gatos! te dejo un link con frase de celebridades acerca de los gatos

http://www.mismascotas.cl/gato/frasegato.htm

Ing. Jaimoto - Bogota Colombia
Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.