Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Duplicate Virus - Minitokyo

Duplicate Virus

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

No this isn't about a computer virus. This is about the massive amounts of duplicate scans that there are recently. And, I know there are about five other threads like this...but whatever...T_T... There has been such a massive increase in the amounts of duplicate scans...it's like a virus now...This is why the Minitokyo submission policy says, "You may not post the material, if it has already been posted in the Minitokyo galleries, unless it is of much better quality, or is much larger in dimensions."
I'm more than serious...I'm finding the same image on more than 3 or 4 pages consecutively when I browse the recent submissions. All I sugest is to read the policy on submitting and give an effort to browse the galleries to make sure you aren't submitting a duplicate.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The same applied for me. I saw many duplicates yesterday and I reported at least 50 items for that. It's bad enough that some members might know the anime and they still submit the duplicate. Some members do need restrictions for submitting duplicates, I can say that, but dealing with about 300 gallery reports like what biri went through yesterday was probably no picnic. Also, I'm sure the mods will handle letting the other members know about reading the policy. I do propose that some members greet the new members via guestbook upon entrance so they can get a look at the FAQ immediately before the mods deal with another flurry of reports.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

i dont realy pay attention to duplications...

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

I wasn't here that much so I won't know :\

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

New members tend to disregard the policies. Only when they get a decent level would they be considering any interest in the rules. Appraently that day comes when they themselves get victimized.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulitoNew members tend to disregard the policies. Only when they get a decent
level would they be considering any interest in the rules. Appraently
that day comes when they themselves get victimized.

yeah..i have seen a lot of rippings.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I still am quite new here, but I gotta say that rules are there to be obeyed. I can't stand looking through a gallery and see that the same pictures are there throughout. It really is a waste of time.

I don't look at the gallerys much yet though. Since I need lvl 10 to download but I can see how this could really be a problem.

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

that happens to me a lot nowadays...
i went through the recent gallery submissions and found the same scan/wall twice on the same page once...now that i think about it it does seem like a virus...

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Okay...I just reported the same set of scans (Two kimono scans from Mizuiro) for the third time!!! That's just freakin' unbelievable!!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.