Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 4 kids haters - Minitokyo

4 kids haters

page 1 of 1 10 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i hate 4 kids and i think theycan all burn in hell
what do other people think?
they ruined tokyo mew mew and one piece and i think card captors etc
(and whoever ruined card captors ruined a part of my past)
and theyre going to keep ruining good shows

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

in the name of god impure souls of 4kids shall be banished into eternal damnation, amen. those ******* ruined all my favorite childhood mangas i could just cry:'( and theyre going to ruin more thats what makes me mad, luckily i sent them all hate mail!!!
>:Dgyahahahhahahahhaha, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha@!!!!

under new management

Yeah!!! I hate kids to!!! Ahhhhhhh! There so evil!!!!

Oh are you guys talking about anime? Oh well.......... In anime I perfer older people and not little punks.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Yeah whatever!!!

I hate them because you do!!! Hate them!!!

Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I hate ADV more. Why buy the rights to an anime only to chop it up and edit it? If you don't like it, don't license it! And could they please ask someone other than the Janitor of their building to do voice work?

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

CopKiller

Boyfriend of my sweat heart

Do you talk about Manga but the principals person is a kid? For myself I'd raise with that, but I hate them loll, Pokemon is an example, its so !!!gayyyyyyyyy!!! but Sakura CC is funny.
But digimon I HATE digimon loll its so stupid, its always the same thing but in a diferent place with a diferent digivolution loll. Its like Clues Capt'n mustard with the rope in the garden, but with a fucking ugly monster ex: Kai with her gaygimon in the digiworld. loll. But I think that some of kiddish anims are good.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

4 kids is a trnslator/licensor thing

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

adv is better than 4kids because they dont cut out everything, and theyve been around longer,(and dont change characters names 4kids changed ichigo on tokyo mew mew to zoe hansen? wtf) for japanese on flcl they picked who sounded right for the character not who was the best at acting, thats what adv does as well, samurai x had really good voice acting, and they didnt cut anything out (of directors cut *rolls eyes*) 4kids is adv with horrible people running it right into being 1000fold worse than adv. evangelion had great voice acting, and at least they dont slaughter all the shows

under new management

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

I hate my little neighborgs, they ruined my precious manga Rurouni Kenshin #1. Hate them, hate them. The worst thing is that I couldn't hurt them. :angry: :angry: :angry:

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.