Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quiz: Your animE vALentine.. - Minitokyo

Quiz: Your animE vALentine..

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 182 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Take this quiz here which i found in the internet to find out your anime valentine..

QUIZzzz...

i got kenshin for my valentine.. not that bad huh.. :nya:

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/kenshin.jpg
Kenshin is a wandering swordsman who vowed never to kill and always to protect with his reversed blade sword (sakaba to). He has long red hair, purple eyes, and an "x" shaped scar on his left cheek. He used to be one of the best killers in pre-meiji Japan but has since then reformed. Now he rather enjoys being the family man and occassionally using his technique to help those in need.
Kenshin has made a lot of friends since he settled in Kamiya dojo. He is very kind to his friends and always puts them before himself. He also cooks, cleans, and takes care of kids really well.

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Kenshin is a wandering swordsman who vowed never to kill and always to protect with his reversed blade sword (sakaba to). He has long red hair, purple eyes, and an "x" shaped scar on his left cheek. He used to be one of the best killers in pre-meiji Japan but has since then reformed. Now he rather enjoys being the family man and occassionally using his technique to help those in need.
Kenshin has made a lot of friends since he settled in Kamiya dojo. He is very kind to his friends and always puts them before himself. He also cooks, cleans, and takes care of kids really well.

Not too bad of a result...

Signature Image

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/asuka.gif
Asuka is the very active, very feisty pilot of Eva-02. Her wild personality is matched only by her pride in her ability as an Eva pilot. She is 1/4 Japanese, and 3/4 German, though her lineage is something that she's not always proud of.

With a sad past which has been with her since early childhood, Asuka could be looking for something to make her forget. Hmm.. I wonder, could that be you?

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I got Utena from "revolutionary girl utena"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/Kentaro89/utena.gif

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

wow...cool! ^ - ^ nice quiz! =)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

is it me, or is it the site because I kept trying other answers and still keep getting lina from slayers

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

ahhhh.......Kenshin IS my ideal man.....excellent result!!!

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/lina.gif
Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you really don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

Earn money reading e-mails here

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by LegendKilleris it me, or is it the site because I kept trying other answers and still keep getting lina from slayers

i'm not too sure whether it's the site problem or what.. my friend called me to try the quiz.. so i thought of sharing with you all.. if there's a problem.. Sorry.. -_-

and it seems everyone are getting kenshin as an anime valentine.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/lina.gif
Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you really don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I got Kenshin too.

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I got Rei from Eva.

Rei is the quiet, reserved pilot of Eva-00. She is a dedicated member of the team, and is always willing to risk her life in the fight against the Angels. Unfortunately, her complex nature and mysterious background often leaves you with more questions than answers.
Rei has no real social life, probably due to the fact that she doesn't care to get herself involved with others. She rarely smiles, but perhaps for Valentine's Day, she'll smile for you!

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/rei.gifRei is the quiet, reserved pilot of Eva-00. She is a dedicated member of the team, and is always willing to risk her life in the fight against the Angels. Unfortunately, her complex nature and mysterious background often leaves you with more questions than answers.

Rei has no real social life, probably due to the fact that she doesn't care to get herself involved with others. She rarely smiles, but perhaps for Valentine's Day, she'll smile for you!
so... we would be a pair of freaks, smilingo for eachother as a gift... right

Siri

Siri

Suou

i'm not sure how to paste this image

Ranma is a typical hot-blooded teenage boy with an unfortunate curse, but that's not our topic right now. He has black hair tied back in a pig tail and dark eyes. He loves martial arts and eating... and sometimes showing off his talents.. ahem ahem. He does not show his emotions easily though it's easy enough to see through him. Ranma, despite all the mischief, is a very simple and easy-to-get-along-with person. He has a lot of fiances, enemies, and also "friends."

Ranma can be very serious if situation needs be, but he usually enjoys kicking back and relaxing in a hot spring. He has little interest in girls but seems to have a special affinity for them. Watch out girls!

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

ina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you really don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Well.. I haven't seen this anime much so I don't really know what she's like so i just gotta hope its right =D

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Mizuho Kazami, is smart, nice, and she expresses her emotions very well throught the series of please teacher. She is a teacher who is from anouther planet who ends up falling in love with here student and gets married to him. They have to hide their feelings in class and around other people

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

...I got Kenshin too.. :D :)

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Asuka is the very active, very feisty pilot of Eva-02. Her wild personality is matched only by her pride in her ability as an Eva pilot. She is 1/4 Japanese, and 3/4 German, though her lineage is something that she's not always proud of.

With a sad past which has been with her since early childhood, Asuka could be looking for something to make her forget. Hmm.. I wonder, could that be you

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Woot looks like I got Asuka I'm a lucky guy.

With a sad past which has been with her since early childhood, Asuka could be looking for something to make her forget. Hmm.. I wonder, could that be you?

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/asuka.gif

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

haha i got Lina Inverse

Signature Image

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Tamahome!!
Tamahome has long blue hair tired at the back and purple eyes. He is often money crazy because of his huge family back home and would almost go to any lengths to get money (nothing involving evil stuff of course). He is very good at martial arts and could use spirit energy when he is able to call upon his power as one of the seven Susaku seishi. That is indicated by the kanji "oni" on his forehead. He is friends with all the other seishis and usually spends his time avoiding being burnt by Tasuki accidentally.

He is currently... not available... but believe me, YOU, whoever you are, make a MUCH better choice for a sweetheart/girl friend/wife, than who he has right now. Gambatte kudasai! (go for it!)

^_______^

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

http://www.centralparkmedia.com/aol/images/tamahome.gif
Tamahome has long blue hair tired at the back and purple eyes. He is often money crazy because of his huge family back home and would almost go to any lengths to get money (nothing involving evil stuff of course). He is very good at martial arts and could use spirit energy when he is able to call upon his power as one of the seven Susaku seishi. That is indicated by the kanji "oni" on his forehead. He is friends with all the other seishis and usually spends his time avoiding being burnt by Tasuki accidentally.
He is currently... not available... but believe me, YOU, whoever you are, make a MUCH better choice for a sweetheart/girl friend/wife, than who he has right now. Gambatte kudasai! (go for it!)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.