Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is there a anime character that u really hate? - Minitokyo

is there a anime character that u really hate?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i hate:
kagome from inuyasha-she could leave inu and kikyo to their owm life
fllay from gundam seed- using ppl! (evil and bitchie)

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i hate Hanagata from Saber Marionnette J and Myoga from Inu Yasha

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

i hate...kogoro mouri from detective conan-->such a stupid detective with a big ego...>.>
kikyo from inuyasha---> such a meanie!!>.< she ish mean...and weird
all the charater from .hack//sign---> hate that anime!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Balith

Susumy

omg!! I HATE hanagata!!! I also hate Hercule from DBZ !!! i hate his ego!!! its huge!!!!!!

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i HATE feldrans from mahoromatic...everytime i see tat little swine i felt like wringing off his little neck..i also hate fllay alstar from gundam seed for how she manipulated kira when he felt distraught and responsible for failing to save her father

<spoilers>

thank god they both died eventually
<end spoiler>

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

anyone hate takayuki from Kimi No Gomu Eien, that guy is a grade A bast*** with the stuff he did and didn't do in the show

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Roan and Yuufa from Ragnarok the anime....
one is a complete moron...and the other is a bitch...( sorry for my language but i cant think any other words to describe them...^_^ )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

I hate Kikyo

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

Azumi from Mink.

AdilCoordinator

AdilCoordinator

ThE fLaShLiGhT

I hate Kagome frum inuyasha god that girl is such a cry-baby i swear n sooooooooo friggin jelous of kikyo i swear she shud get a lyf n leave inu n kikyo alone

Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

I hate Ayeka from tenchi muyo good she is annoying

i hate fllay allster frim gundam seed! lol i hate her soooooo much!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Take a look at this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16013/

Remember to search before you post to prevent cluttering the forums with duplicates :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.