Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime series has had a real impact on you ?? - Minitokyo

Which anime series has had a real impact on you ??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

even though Fullmetal alchemist is one of my all-time favorites, it didn't impact me in any sort of significant way.. whereas AIR and Full Moon wo Sagashite did for some reason. I think it may have been because I watched them during a time when I was having a lot of trouble with life.

I dont want to go as far as to say that watching anime got me out of the ditch, but somehow they were a source of encouragement and inspiration i guess. ^^; especially Misuzu in AIR.. I really really like her character for some reason.. she's my first submission in MT too.

so i was wondering if anyone else has a series that has a long-lasting or significant impact in their lives...?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes, I agree with you. FMA is one my fav anime that's out there!! But the anime that had an impact on me is the anime chobits. I love that anime. It had an impact on me by it's romantic way and it gives me second thoughts on things......

Signature Image

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien really made me think about my choices in life so far and just how much you should enjoy the time you spend with those you love since never know what might happen.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Mahoromatic.

it showed us how fragile one's life can be, and how the tragic loss of a loved one and the unfairness of it all can truly change the way we live and grow up.

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

I would have to say Gravitation. I remember when it Baka MX was fan subing it. It is also my favorite anime. While I was watching the series alot of things in my life changed. Gravitation changed my life in good and bad ways, and brings back good and bad memories from 2000-2001(around that time.) Anything that has to do with gravitation makes me very emotional, and Im a very emotionless guy.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I think it's naruto >.< , when rocklee says something like genius would be beaten by hard work ^_^
xd

Unfortunatly the anime series that has the most effect on me was, DBZ. Since I saw it the first time about four years ago, on Cartoon Network, it has consumed me. It was also the first anime series i saw except Sailor Moon. It has lead me to watch many other anime's. I am actually very suprised as to how many I know and how many I have seen.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

Chobits, the first decent modern anime I watched, taught me that there was decent modern anime out there.

Blue Submarine No. 6, it was the first serious anime I ever saw and was a big reason as to why I'm now an anime fan. Before that, I'd only seen stuff like DBZ and Digimon, which I found kinda childish.

Kino no Tabi by a mile. It made me look at life from a totally different viewpoint. So go watch it, ok? ^_^'

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Wow...I guess it's Gensomaden Saiyuki, something about life (thanks Minekura-sensei! *bows*).

What Sanzo said about believing yourself really hit me, 'cause back then I was kinda naive about my life. When there's no one to turn to, believe in yourself and keep moving to reach your goal. Of course, I have to remind myself that there are limits to everything. My persepctive on life changed as well since watching that anime. There are some things I have to rely to myself...Okay, end of ramblings XP

Movin'...

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

Well...Lain, is the most impact me

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I am also a FMA fan and it really had a great impact on me when I watched it because during that time I was feeling really lonely because of a decision I made. I really believe that "People can't gain anything without losing something in return". Another anime that had an impact on me was Cowboy Bebop - it is just amazing. Last but not least I should mention Evangelion - I have seen it 3 times and every time it made a different but lasting impression on me. I still can't quite understand it though...

Signature

Hmmm, wolfs rain I found to be a very profound show that got me thinking. Also its hard to get out of things like saiyuki and FMA with nothing back out of it.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Gundam Wing because I like Political Science. It really made me want to be a lawyer...

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread with recent posts on anime that affected people's lives. . . wander over there to see how anime affected other members' lives: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14748/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.