Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's more important to you, Computer or TV? by ownership - Minitokyo

What's more important to you, Computer or TV? by ownership

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

After reading the sad tale of how Sakura-K and her first wallpaper (Angel Of The Sky). I got to thinking, what's more important in your familiy's life, Computers or TV? I know In my household, we have a single TV, and yet each have our own computers... All of our neighbors have more than one TV in their household, but tend ot have only 1 or 2 computers in their house. So I guess my family is... either abnormal or a sign of things to come.

It's one thing to just say you're Computer or TV is more important, but owning more of one item over the other says something different.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

both...
without computers i cant surf the net...e-mail...chatting and so on...
without the TV...i cant play my ps2...watch animes....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

My computer would be more important to me since all of my anime mp3s and fansubs on it. Plus I find it very hard not to be able to go even a day without checking out the internet and my email.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

I like to play PC games and watch anime online. I seldom watch TV and i only play X-box at my friends' house. Overall, i stick to computer.

Darklinkjf

Darklinkjf

the link with the black tunic

I use my computer the most in my family, without it there'd be nothing much to do. I'd probably just sleep or something. anime, mp3, and games are on my computer so there is always something to do. The rest of my family just uses the TV cause its simple. of course i use the TV for my ps2..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XD Proud member of ~Perverts-club~ OX ;) , ~Ecchi-Club~ :D ;) , ~GalaxyAngels~ >.< XP ,
~Yuri-Lovers~ T_T :nya: , ~Japanese~ :o :D , ~Nintendo-Love~ >_< :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

computer for me. course I have a tv tuner so my tv is on my comp

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

My computer is absolutely more important than my TV. I use the computer because I like to listen to my music, make wallpapers, and chat with my friends. In fact, I only watch TV for about 1 to 2 hours every week.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I can't live without both of them...
PC= to surf, chat, games, Type....
TV= PS2, anime

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

computer! computer is so important to me

MSN... mmmm

Signature

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I can't live without my computer because there is no way I can write all my projects for the university by hand. Aside from that the TV doesn't have internet so I can't chat with friends or e-mail. And the best point is that when you use the computer there are no breaks for commercials every 30 mins or so :)

Signature

comp definitely. it provides me wif all the info i need.

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

My computer is very important to me. Not only that, but having both a desktop and a laptop of my own.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Of course the computer is more important. TV is just a waste of time (except for news).

Nowaday, we can get every out of computers.

Signature

Obviously the computer.
The TV is very expendable. If I need the use of Television like services...thats what a TV tuner card is for :p

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

I'm with Ashley50 and Satan123.

but if I have have have... have to choose... comp then.

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Quote by punker0017computer for me. course I have a tv tuner so my tv is on my comp

Haha hell yeah ^__^ me 2

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...my whole family has three tvs and only one computer. i'd seriously say TV

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

most of my time is spent on my computer. I normally watch Stargate-SG1/Atlantis and non-l33ched anime on a TV, as well as playing my N64 on a TV.

If my N64 was PAL, id mod it for RBG, and then get a TV tuner to watch tv/vhs on my computer.

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I have more TVs than computers, but I prefer my computer in terms of entertainment needs. And I get to interact with friends soooo...

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

right now...i cant live without my computer, but i wouldnt even be on the computer at all if i had never seen an anime on tv. so...prettty much both,

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

hmm...i'll say my computer!!!! i need internet!!!!lol...
at least i can survive without tv.....

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

In my house there are 4 tv's...onli 2 of them are used...and not often by me =D
Computer definetly more important ot me, I spend most of my leisure timeon it unless I am out..

Of course T.V is still important..to watch programmes and play xBOX ^_^
*wishes anime would come on his T.V*

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

For me also: computer! you can find and make everything, plus you can communicate with your friends/family. I just use my tv for the ps2, and gamecube.

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm....hard to answer because...my computer tend to not let me watch stuff on it...but still gives me great entertainment.....and the tv lets me watch stuff ob it....but not always of interrest....
hm....with a very thin marginal the computer wins!! ^^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.