Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls Bravo - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

what do u think of this manga/anime ? ^^ me like a lot >< in italy its just on sale now the number 1.. ^^ i'm in love with Miharu >< so sweet **

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I only saw the anime, and i love this show :D

My favorite character is Kirie XD

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I've watched the anime and I thought it was good, full of comedy. :) My favourite character would have to be Mihara, she's soooo cute. :D

Signature

i like manga better than anime cause i think Girl Bravo's manga was more echhi and all of girl char in manga was so kawaii better than in anime

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I haven't read the manga yet. I should take a look into it.

Signature

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

I have only seen the anime as well, but I must say that it is damn funny. Fukuyama is such an idiot. :D Favourite character huh... probably Miharu or Risa. :)

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

Quote by akuma2002I only saw the anime, and i love this show :D

My favorite character is Kirie XD

Yup same here. I love her especially her very very very nice body figure!! ^__^

Miharu is not bad too. ^__^

The story of GB 1st season was good, 2nd season was too extreme in ecchiness. I really love this one. Glad it has been licensed so that those who hunger for sexual stuff got the chance to watch it in R1.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

In españa they have not extracted it...

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

i like this series alot... i wanna see more of season 2

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha. too many ecchiness. and I do mean tooooo many. the story aint half bad. but I alwayz hafta remember not to watch while anyone is around >_<

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I'm not sure if it's come out here yet, but I have taken notice of it's exsistance.
Got a few PVC figures of the girls in white bikinis. Very nice.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/107237
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/107380
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/107241

I think that you could say that I love Girls Bravo. Just look at the scans I'm submitting, and there are more coming soon as I scan them in.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I never watched it,but I just love the characters. :) :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Quote by exentrichaha. too many ecchiness. and I do mean tooooo many. the story aint
half bad. but I alwayz hafta remember not to watch while anyone is
around &gt;_&lt;

I gotta completely agree with exentric... Too much ecchi...When im watching it it feels like im watching something more than anime...Thats why i stop watching it~ And Fukuyama is really and a**hole~ Haha~

I just cant stop talking~ XD

DaHero69

Dahero69

Girls Bravo is an excellent anime. Hehe Miharu is darn kawaii >_< . I watch the anime season 1. Romance and COmedy. Season 2 is already showing. But i haven't seen it yet. :)

Signature

I don't mind the anime but, I'm hoping that storyline would actually advance soon.... Maybe it's because of the distracting Fukuyama or maybe it's because of the fact that Yukinari is always getting decked and tossed around. It's just disheartening to see a character that's so wimpy and too good-hearted. I can understand Fukyama getting decked but, come on!!! How many times will Kirie have to deck Yukinari before she realizes that IT IS a misunderstanding? It kinda reminds me of Love Hina.

DaHero69

Dahero69

Quote by clone132How many times will Kirie have to deck Yukinari before she realizes that IT IS a misunderstanding? It kinda reminds me of Love Hina.

i have to agree with clone. It does sometimes remind me of Love Hina. It's like a repeat of Keitaro and Naru. the only diffrence is Yukinari is good hearted and whimpy as clone stated.

Signature

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

for all of you who haven't watched season 2 yet, it is very different from season 1... season one is actually good, but second season so far, has no point or story behind it... full of ecchiness and sexual harassment... =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

While season 1 was quite entertaining imo (It still has some storyline and character development), I was very disappointed by season 2...
too much ecchiness, with no plot... watching the first few ep in season 2 made me lost interest >_<

It's a cute anime (only seen the anime, haven't read the manga), with some urm ... large amounts of ecchiness and the storyline's a bit simple ... but it's alright :D

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

I've watched the 2nd season.(WOWOW). What can I say, character designs are good (not to mention all those ecchii). Tolerable to some extent. It's hilarious! I love Yukinari and Miharu! Fukuyama is darn annoying! This anime is quite good. :D

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I haven't read or watched it before but i will look into it and what's up.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Yeah i really think the anime took a down turn with season two, personally, i don't think it's as funny as the first season, with no plot, and no development, it might change later but i don't plan on watching anymore

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Pretty Damn good! an series worth collecting

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.