Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How late do you stay up? - Minitokyo

How late do you stay up?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

It varies for most people, so how late do you usually sleep?

For me, I always manage to stay up until 11-12 midnight before I finally get myself to go to bed.^^; My friends say I'm crazy sleeping that late but I find it normal for people my age.

I'll Stay till 2 in the mornig... but then I have to sleep... I have classes at 7:45 till next semester now....

On a normal day midnight on certain weekends I don't head to bed till 5 or later.

{=^-^=} *Meow*

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Usually somewhere between 10pm and 1am, both on normal days and on weekends.

Signature Image

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Honestly, its completely variable, dependent mostly on how bored I get. Like last night, I went to sleep at a mere 1:30am. Some days Im up for two days straight, other times I sleep half the day away.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

11pm most nights and sometimes later when gaming with friends ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

10-12 midnight for weekdays
2-3 in the morning for weekends....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

varies for me. if its the holidays its time to rock till i drop while on school days i try to get some slp by midnight =D

12-1 for school
1- whenever i get home and am tired on the w/e

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Generally from 12 to 2 am, sometimes is earlier than that if I have classes in the morning. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

monday till friday: 11-12, like you do. I need my 7 hours sleep :3
weekend: 1-2 am, that can be quite horrible in the mornings when my mom wakes me up early...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

On nweeknights I go to bed between 11 and 12 P.M, but on the weekends I usually drag myself to bed in the early A.M, usually between 1 and 3.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

on weekdays, it's around 11-12, on weekends, around 12-2. can't stay any later than that or my keyboard will be squashed.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I usually sleep 1 or 2 hours in the afternoon after classes so I go to bed around 3 am. My friends are telling me I am a vampire but I prefer to think I am a night person :)

Signature

Ah.. I'm a night person. XD 3am is for normal nights (but last week, I stayed up til 6, 5 and 4am three nights in a row ^_^' which was a bit stupid and rendered me dead at uni - only because I had assignments due, though!). 6 or 7am is usual for weekends. I used to sleep in the afternoon a lot, but weaned myself off that when I started missing dinner. XD <lol> *loves food and sleep*

Lately very bad for me. I end up going to bed at around 5-6 in the morning. I guess I am a night person.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

as late as 3 am daily (I have to wake up at 630am!!!) and 6-7am on weekends...

Signature

Till around 4 or 5 in the morning. The voices in my head finally quiet down around then.

shcool days it would be around 12-1
but on weekend or holydays it would be at 4-5 and sometimes i sleep on every other day

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

It depends, if I'm tired I'll go to bed about 12 or 1am, if not I'll go to bed at 3 or 4 am. During the time before going to bed, I study or watching tv, listen to music, chat with friends...there are many things to do to keep me awake :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

hehe, i stay up till 1 am at most when i hav classes, but when i dun hav classes, i stay up till 1am and ova ^^; i'd like ta sleep earlier for once, but cant xD

Signature

From mon till friday approx 7 hours in a night.

In the week-end.. well depends at what time I go to bed, I mostly get up at noon though, unless I went to bed at like 7 AM in the morning :P

around 10:30 for weekdays
and weekends um....around 2:00

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

soulas

The Crappah.

the latest i managed was 2 whole days of no sleep

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 200 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.