Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Celessa? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Can someone tell me why the forum moderator Celessa was banned?...

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

She was! omg why. She was awsome and like level 80 something

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Quote by ArucardsMasterShe was! omg why. She was awsome and like level 80 something

Yeah I know!!! *crys really hard* I want Celessa back.....

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I know, why? She was only forum mod for a little while and now she's banned? I wonder what she did?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm.... she is! wtf? I'm sure it's just a mistake... (Celessa-san wouldn't get banned!) :\

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Quote by MinatoCan someone tell me why the forum moderator Celessa was banned?...

I thought this was a spoof, but I checked her user account and poof! banned. What happened? She's on my friendlist... and I've spoken to her just before the Moderator thing.

... starts wondering.... Am I next?
*Tries to hide but can't.

Wow. I thought this was just a screw up but i went and checked and it was true. I highly
doubt that Cel. of all people would be banned from Mt. I mean seriously she's more well known than most of the mods. And I've spoken to her for a while now and I doubt she'd do nuthin to get banned on here. But this question is really a question to be asking the mods. So go and report this error. -lol-

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

it couldn't be! i wonder what happened for her to be banned? o_0

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsHmmm.... she is! wtf? I'm sure it's just a mistake... (Celessa-san wouldn't get banned!) :\

i agree with you, lucy. i'm positively sure it's a mistake too. celessa is the last person i'd expect to be banned. why did this happen?

Signature

Maybe someone hacked their way into her account and caused all sorts of mischief?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

*gasp* i didn't think it was true! i'm sure it's just a glitch or something... i hope that it is corrected soon!

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Celessa has been brought back to Elite Member by another mod until the reason why she was banned in the first place is discovered.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

So...if the moderators aren't quite sure why she was banned...do you think a user actually did hack the site?...

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Minato has a good point, but why would someone do that? she didn't have enemys here did she?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

this smells of conspiracy...
maybe someone is working from the shadows...controling the titles of members...

nevermind....
i think that i know what happen now...it's not a conspiracy ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by MinatoSo...if the moderators aren't quite sure why she was banned...do you think a user actually did hack the site?...

Minitokyo? Get hacked? @_@ hehe, that'd be interesting to see. Plus...why would someone hack a website JUST to change the status, personally that doesn't make a bit of sense. I dunno about you guys, but I trust Sheqel.

I think everyone needs to relax a bit, prehaps take a deep breath as well. This isn't some sort of government conspiracy, prehaps she stepped down from her position as a forum moderator and when her status was changed, accidentally was changed to banned member. Mistakes do happen though, but it might be possible that she did something wrong that was so bad it was deemed getting banned over, or something along those lines. Though I think its wonderful to show such concern for a fellow member, I think we should wait and hear from either her, or someone that knows =3. I'm pretty sure its just some small mistake, but thats just my assumption.

Of course you could pm her yourself and ask her about whats going on, but thats just my suggestion. I mean, the best course of action is either asking or waiting for an answer from someone who knows, cause we could assume till next month on what may of happened. Though I don't think we'll be getting anything solved going about this as is right now, but this is just my personal opinion. Though I, myself, am glad to see such concern over a member, ^^.

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Whew, maybe should try PM ing her....

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

uh she wasn't ban, MT wasn't hack or anything, so no need go paranoid here. :D Certain things come up after she became a mod, I promise her not to say anything, but it is a personal decision by her, so she is an elite member now, so it is all good. :) Moreover, I don't think you need to worry about her, she won't be on mt for sometime so don't flood her with questions :D she did only recover from the hosptial recently, so give her a break, I think she will explain it when she come back. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

streamside

streamside

deranged.

whew... I thought it was something bad... wow... thanks for the heads up, Mordin...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

The reason she's currently Elite is because I unbanned her but I can't promote mods; it doesn't have anything to do with her stepping down, as far as I know. I also have no idea how she was banned in the first place; we're currently sorting things out. ^^

Quote by Mordinuh she wasn't ban, MT wasn't hack or anything, so no need go paranoid here. :D Certain things come up after she became a mod, I promise her not to say anything, but it is a personal decision by her, so she is an elite member now, so it is all good. :) Moreover, I don't think you need to worry about her, she won't be on mt for sometime so don't flood her with questions :D she did only recover from the hosptial recently, so give her a break, I think she will explain it when she come back. :)

hospital? celessa was sck >.< why didnt me kno >.< me will visit her... ^-^

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.