Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NANA by Ai Yazawa - Minitokyo

NANA by Ai Yazawa

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

This may be a bit late, but I am currently in love by this title... (for those who dont know, this is a shoujo manga, I think there's an anime too, and they are gg to make the movie) I really cant wait for the story to finish :)
~~~ALERT: a bit spoiler down there....
So, which one you guys (ehm,gals) like more ? Komatsu Nana or Oosaki Nana ? Why ?
Do you think Hachi is better with Takumi or Nobu ???

Signature

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Sorry never heard of this manga so can't really say much. :)

Signature

Besa

Abyss

Sounds like othello o.ô

Signature Image

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

For the Love of Shinobi

Ooh ooh! Me!!

I've been a fan of Nana for years. First time I found out about this series is because I was randomly downloading wallpapers for my computer, and I found one of Oosaki. I was so intrigued with the art style, I went and did some research. Next thing I knew, I was obsessed with the series. Seriously, for those that haven't read it, or even for those that don't like shoujo manga at all, please give it a try. This isn't your average sakura petal covered manga. It has a serious and mature storyline, the characters are lovable and no one is in this story is "perfect".

i love both Nanas because they each have their strong points and weak ones. I used to love Oosaki to death but Hachiko is starting to warm up to me. Maybe because her undecided-ness over men is really similar to me eheheh ... Oh my gosh, omega tangent. Well anyway, moral of the story: Give NANA a try, it's a great story!

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

NANA OSAKIIIIIII !!!
This manga is very good sell in France (maybe one of the most sold and popular).
A live action film is actually in filming and must be out in japanese cinemas in autumn of this year. I'm so impatient !! The girl who play the role of Nana Osaki is singer in the life but I've forget her name ^^'
My favorite boy character is Nobuo, the guitarist from Blast :)

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

The both Nana.^^
An excellent manga,with good story, good characters et adult interrogations.

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

For the Love of Shinobi

Her name is Mika Nakashima, Ceridwen ... She's really pretty and is a great singer. At times I feel like she IS Nana. She has a lotus (not ren) flower tattoo and wears the accessories Nana wears, etc. I can't wait to see the movie myself.

I like Oosaki Nana-chan the most.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Yup she is Mika Nakashima ^^ but I think she is not as pretty as Nana Oosaki in the manga >.< I was hoping for a more cool and elegant looking one :D

Signature

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

It's hard to find an actrice so pretty than Nana ^^'
Thanks for the name but I knew it. My japanese penfriend told me that. But I forget everything, it's hopeless lol.
Trailers' decors look really like in the manga. I'm so impatient to see it ^^

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

I love dark nana!! come to see my blast wall :D in france we are at the 11

Hentaijima - へんたいじま - ヘンタイジマ - 変態島

No real preference... or mabe alittle more Dark Nana. I read the manga but not I don't like it enough to buy it... but it may "help too" that I don't really like the french editor even if I think they do a good job on this title.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.