Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you have a security blanket or something like that? - Minitokyo

do you have a security blanket or something like that?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

just curious. do you all have a security blanket, or a soft toy that you always take with you when you sleep or when you were young? if so, do you still have it now?

for me, i had quite a few security blanket when i was young. now i still have one of my favourite... ^_^;; and i still cuddle my favourite soft toy from time to time. i think they can be a source of comfort really.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Well I used to have a favourite teddy bear, all worn with missing patches of fur. :D I've still got him but he's in my closet. Isn't the best place I should put my childhood soft toy. ^_^'

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

As above, still got the bear I got when I was 2 and it sits on my bed. Couldn't get rid of it, means too much ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

I got a zillion bears somewhere in a baskets typa thingy...

well I always have my pillow to cuddle ^_^

or my tweety cushion!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I still have my penguin beside my bed. It just comforts me when I go asleep.
But i don't bring it with me when I travel.

Signature

nope I think I lost all of those long time ago..............

I can only roughly remember it..............and I have no idea where did my bear goes for 15 years !!!!!!

A penguin, so cuute!
Dunno why ppl prefer teddy bears over other animals.

Well I have a pink, fat hippo and a starving raccoon on my bed.

Someday, I'll just cut the hippo's stomach into half and stuff it into the raccoon.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

no, never had any security blankets but i have a ton of soft toys that just sits there

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Well... I left all my old things in China, but I do have:
a stuffed frog
a stuffed duck
a mini-bean bag
a cushion shaped like a pawprint
All of which I sleep with. Big bed lol.

Brownie the Cat

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.