Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing the nippon seikatsu - Minitokyo

Missing the nippon seikatsu

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

>.< I'm glad I don't do extracurricular here... HSC is bad enough !! >o< I cannot serioulsy go through the pain of late nights (and there's HW too when you get back *groan* and get back *late*) arggg... -___-

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Cheapo

56K Lagger

thats a few reasons why they have 2am anime programs on. Ask fonzie, i never stayed awake long enough to see it, i usually sleep at 12-1am playing shougi with my host father.

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

lol... >.< you people sleep so late... !!

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

and wake early too..... i woke up at 5:30 everyday for the first week (jet lag i think), but the amazing thing is that you don't get tired....

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

>_< Schleep early peeps... I always say that to people !!!

You seen All about Lily Chou Chou? It's like the guy there never sleeps @.@ But anyways... this thread is getting off topic... welcome back ^_^

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

thanks, fixed that problem! it fits the topic anyway, reminisence of the japanese lifestyle.

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

yeah... ok... but it's seikatsu not seigasu >.<

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

woops, fixed... this happens when you go to japan, come back, have an english exam in 3 days, then a chemistry exam with a maths exam tomorrow. Just thinking in the wrong language... -_-

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

whoa... is this hsc assessment number 1 or 2?
anyways... this late? >.<

aiya... but then Japan's exams are way more stressful...
second thoughts...
... nah >.<

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

nah, it's just year 11 half yearlies ^^ i blame selective schools for such pressures.

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

ohhhh... you're not in yr 12.... lol... ok i get it now >.< I go to selective tooo .... *sigh*
it's just so competitive every where in any country eh... >.<

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

i love the japanese school bell, i mean chime. My school'd best bell has a fire alarm like sound. The japanese bells have a pleasant ring to it.

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

yeah... i get half scared to death especially when I'm right next to the bell... but it's all good... we reach out and turn it off at the powerpoint straight away XD They have those bells/ chimes in Taiwan too I think ... or has Meteor Garden screwed up my brain?? Guh that was an awful show... esp how they tried to mimick the F4 from Japanese manga >.<

Signature

What is this? i can't let the both of you hog this thread!

Cheapo

56K Lagger

damn, the girl school cross the road has a chime for a bell, and an intercom too. :P and the boy school right next to my school got some low pitch beeping noise which is friendly to the ear, so how come my school can't be like the japanese schools and outclass the other schools with a state of the art bell system?? i mean, importing them straight from japan won't cost that much.

~anime is my food~

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

maybe they didn't want the "soft" approach to students here. Because most of the time we're so sleepy they wanna just scare the hell outa us with those shrill bells :/

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Most probably, but everyone wakes up 2 minutes before the bell anyways, well, those who usually sleeps in class anyways.

~anime is my food~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.