Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GANTZ - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gantz

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I saw the anime. Yeah, maybe it isn't as violent as tha manga, but that's not the point to it. Gantz is a taste of reality. What happens there happens all over the world. I mean... it's really ugly outside and only man is to blame. The anime brings out a message: live your live (carpe diem!), cause u never know when it's gonna end. U must appreciate all the pleasant moments u have, even if they're not much.. but they are! Just be happy to live, cause it's great. The anime is not about the blood, it's about the people, from the first episode it shows just how reality is.. people not willing to stop the death of a man, even if it is in their power to do it.. a woman abusing a child by beating him up for the most stupid reasons, bullys at school, u can die on the street or just get mutilated by going out at the wrong moment... It reminds us where we live in, and we are the only ones that can change it, but nobody gives a f*ck. If u don't care about this s**t, about what's happening on the streets every day, go watch Chobits or something and live your live away from the cruel truth. Gantz kept me in a constant tension, it's really mature and really touched me. It's one of my facourites animes and I don't know if there's gonna something like this again.

the anime is one of the biggest craptosities ever witnessed by man kind...really its boring as hell. Now the manga is the complete end of this bi-polar relationship as it got me hooked on the first chapter..yes, its THAT good. now go read it!

Signature Image

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I watched both seasons 1 & 2 and dug it. I hope for season 3 real soon.... and maybe an explanation to what Gantz is!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

is Gantz a Comedy ? the anime is in this category on MT o_0
this is scary if people consider it a comedy
anyway i have seen the anime ..and i was depresd for some days
the idea was so strange >.<

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

it was good. But it got problems, where the biggest is that all the characters are SUPER whimpy and pathetic. The good was the aciton, story and design.
And I got to say that Katou was the most selfish ahole ive ever seen in a anime

It totally too good for me XD I love GANTZZZZZZZZZZ

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

dude... like... if the hero, Kurono Kei, wasn't such a pussy at times.. i'd actually like it... he's such a whiny hero... i know i know... not every hero is perfect... but like... i am watching the 13th episode... and you'd think he'd grow some balls to do something... because like... he has too many contemplations and never does anything... like... there are times where i'm like... i hope you die in this scene... but like he can't cause he's the lead character... sigh... frustrating... but i guess i can say it really makes me wanna see the next episode to see if he does have potential... pussy heroes... *sigh*... not a hero at all... i mean... if Batman and Superman were such pansies to do anything... man... no one would watch them

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.