Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 change anything about your body - Minitokyo

change anything about your body

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

have you ever felt like your ugly or you want to change something about yourself? >>; if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
me i would make me a little shorter because i tower over people and alot of guys i like are shorter then me T_T

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

my legs -- > bit longer... so I can laugh at people
my hair -- > keep it straight forever and ever
my skin -- > make it so clear ^_^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I wouldn't mind being taller >_< And have a better metabolic rate so i can eat all i want and still be stick thin.

Signature

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Feww... hard to say...
always changes... like I already said, sometimes I'd like to change my gender...
would like to have longer hair - as a guy, not a girl, I love long hair, but my ma get's on my nerves more and more, the longer they get...
would like to be a bit smaller, so that my muscels can grow normally - they're to stretched...
Hmm... would like to have red eyes... and red hair... dark crimson... or slick black...
would like to have piercings and tatoos... but I'm 15 and my ma would kill me...
Yeah... that's it actually... cool thread!

onyhow

Survivor...

Being thinner, have more muscles, taller.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

my metabolic rate..... so i can eat all i want n not grow fat..... my height n my skin
im kinda short :( n im dark now..... used to be fair :X

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

being thinner i guess. i'm fat -_- and it wouldn't hurt if my eyes were naturally purple so i wun need my contact lens

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

mmm...being taller and getting rid of my spots ^_^ damn acne!

Being skinnier isn't too hard if ya normal..(normal being no ailments which make naturally larger...) Cardiovascular exercise!!!

Edit : to get rid of my glasses!! ^_^
Normal sight wud be nice!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

yeah i'm working on it. i'm jogging everyday with weights on so i can jump higher during a basketball match. i need to lose weight and gain stamina -_-

btw for girls who say they're too tall, mind posting ur height if its ok that is

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I could go on for hours about this..but the major things..

1. Higher basal metabolic rate with optional conscious control of it. Throttle it down when needed, hike it to burn off anything I eat within hours.

2.Better bone structure. Calcium carbonate is just NOT the best structural material..boron silicate, or perhaps diamondoid..

3. Color-changing eyes.

4. A genome free of inherited diseases(ive gotten a risk of many from both sides of my family)

5.thicker hair. Vain, I know, but hey. My body.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

if i could change anything about myself, it would have to be my personality because according to most people it really sucks

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

nothing

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

What I want to change can only be changed by my own hard work and endurance...
I only wish to have nicely toned muscles....something I'm lacking at the moment...and can only be achieved through my own perseverance.

Signature

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

Quote by asuka13if i could change anything about myself, it would have to be my personality because according to most people it really sucks

you should never change anything about your true self u_u your prolley a wonderful person n_n

if i could i would change my whole body i hate the way i look!!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by kuroimisamy legs -- &gt; bit longer... so I can laugh at people
my hair -- &gt; keep it straight forever and ever
my skin -- &gt; make it so clear ^_^

transparent?

for me...make me slim!!!!

my butt :p i hate my butt, and i want to be a bit taller, and my acne to be clear

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I wish I was a little taller and preferably, if I was going to be taller, it would mean my legs were a little longer. Other than that, I could live with a bit bigger bust.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

well I just want to be taller.........that's all..............

other than that it's all good.............

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxhave you ever felt like your ugly or you want to change something about yourself? &gt;&gt;; if you could change one thing about yourself what
would it be?
me i would make me a little shorter because i tower over people and
of guys i like are shorter then me T_T

wow, u sound exactly like me O_o i feel so tall, cuz all my guy friends are either shorter than me or da same height, as well as girls, they r shorter than me too T_T but i wouldnt change dat for my body, if i could change it, its ta b more chubbier, juss a bit cuz im too skinny >.<

Signature

Quote by angelwindymy butt :p i hate my butt, and i want to be a bit taller, and my acne to be clear

Your butt.... Huh? o_0

Well for me I'm happy the way I'm am.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hm... less short-sighted, so my mum will get off my back about being on the computer. Otherwise, I think things will work themselves out.

Brownie the Cat

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I want to change my eye colour to something more exotic....like green or torquise. Also, I wish my hair wasn't as poofy as it is!!! I also want to cut it shorter....but that's another thing XD.

Bach

nightmare life

i'd change my yes when ever i get realy mad the white part of my eyes gets dark red(and not just blood shoot)and my brother's do the same. but i would also lie to change my arms they don't show how strong i am and because of that alot of people try to fight me thinking i will be aneasy victory

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.