Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thoughts on Naruto Movie [Possible Spoilers] - Minitokyo

Thoughts on Naruto Movie [Possible Spoilers]

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Claude

15th Division Taichou

The movie was only recently released by dattebayo and i'm sure all you naruto fans enjoyed it..i certainly did XD

what do u guys think about it?

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

I thought it was a pretty good movie for a first one.... I wish they showed more of the other genin and jounin... The story was pretty cool but the chakra controller thing was pretty stupid...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Just a note; if you're going to include spoilers, could you edit the title? Just to make it obvious ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Claude

15th Division Taichou

oh right, silly me XD
thx for reminding me aa-chan

i enjoyed it heaps, especially with kakashi's chidori attack

Naruto reveals his true colours.

DBZFYAM

DBZFYAM

Naruto-Uzumaki.com

It's pretty cool ^_^. The first part's funny (Naruto falling down at the theater lol). Quite a lot of action aswell. Hope they make a few more.

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity...
Signature
Webmaster of Naruto-Uzumaki at http://www.naruto-uzumaki.com

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

Quote by DBZFYAMIt's pretty cool ^_^. The first part's funny (Naruto falling down at the theater lol).

lol yeah that was really funny.^^ the atmosphere was so intense. i wanted to say the exact same thing as naruto.XD it's always cool when in a movie a movie is shown. in that way we can say that the mainchars are just like us.x.x
ah well i really liked the movie. it's kind of ..ehm don't know how to discribe ._. ehm it's more 4 kids with the 'if u don't give up everything can happens' moral. but i think that's the reason why the movie was so touching. ;_; although i knew that naruto never gives up i prayed that he would succeed. >.<
ah and sasukes appearance was poor. -.- that's the only point with what i'm not satisfied. t_t

Quote by DBZFYAMIt's pretty cool ^_^. The first part's funny (Naruto falling down at
the theater lol). Quite a lot of action aswell. Hope they make a few
more.

*POSIBLE SPOILER*

i felt they should have ended at the theater again this time watching the film
kinda recreating the first scene to end with some humor

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

i thought the movie was fairly lame but thats me. cliche plot, premise, and way over dramatized even for being from a show like naruto. though i have to say the hilarious ending completely made up for it, i barely caught it myself.
so if you possibly didnt catch it, anyone realize that when she was saying she was still gonna act and held up a book, that the book was that ecchi book kakashi reads? haha hence the strange reaction he had when she held it up!

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

i'm not a naruto fan... but it was cool... kakashi's chidori is awesome... ...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

its cool like when naruto used the resangan that guy just exploded hahah
and he just died and the when the 7 color chakara* combined
with the resangan it was so cool

ps:*= to i dont no how to spell ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' :sweat: :sweat:

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i lov the battle scenes XD
10x cooler looking than the TV series...then again it's to b expected from a gekijouban, no? :nya:

Quote by crapmonsterwhen she was
saying she was still gonna act and held up a book, that the book was
that ecchi book kakashi reads? haha hence the strange reaction he had
when she held it up!

yup i caught that
cant wait for that moive

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

DBZFYAM

DBZFYAM

Naruto-Uzumaki.com

Quote by OperatorError
*POSIBLE SPOILER*

i felt they should have ended at the theater again this time watching the film
kinda recreating the first scene to end with some humor

Indeed ^_^. Would be cool to see that :D or maybe they didn't cos that would be the next movie :p? Who knows...

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity...
Signature
Webmaster of Naruto-Uzumaki at http://www.naruto-uzumaki.com

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Very very nice movie and i really like it..
But the story wasn't really good.. :) :D :) :D

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.