Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga 2 question - Minitokyo

Xenosaga 2 question

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I was wondering if a lot of you have been playing the game ? I have been for about 21 hours, and
I can't figure out how to use double attacks...I read the manual, it doesn't say a whole lot and since the game is still fairly recent, the net doesn't help me a whole lot either. I have 2 double attacks, one with Jr. and MOMO and one with Jin and Shion. I charge each of the characters to the required amout, but the double in the menu is still not available....I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to use these...Are they avalilable only during boss battles ?

If anybody has cracked this, I would love that you would tell me how please.

Signature Image

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Sorry I can't help you in Xenosaga 2. I think my friend plays it. Well I'll ask him about it and reply at your guestbook. I want to try out this game it looks cool. Reviews and everything.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Hi Electrastar,
when it's one of the character who has a Double turn, you need to use a Boost with the other character (you also need to have 2 charges per character you will use).
For example, when you want to use the double with Jr and Momo:
When it's Jr's turn, use a Boost on Momo, then in Jr's menu, you will be able to select Double ;)
(the opposite is also possible, when it's Momo's turn, use a Boost on Jr).
Hope this helps ;)

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

Both characters have to stock up to the right amount. Then one of them has to use boost in front of the other. It was tricky for me too. You can use them in any fight just once per battle.

I still can't figure out how to do double ether attacks

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by aurelieHi Electrastar,
when it's one of the character who has a Double turn, you need to use a
Boost with the other character (you also need to have 2 charges per
character you will use).
For example, when you want to use the double with Jr and Momo:
When it's Jr's turn, use a Boost on Momo, then in Jr's menu, you will
be able to select Double ;)
(the opposite is also possible, when it's Momo's turn, use a Boost on
Jr).
Hope this helps ;)

Ok, but how do you use a boost on another character ???

Signature Image

you boost the same way as in the first game. first you have to have the boost gauge filled to atleast one (do this by attacking). during the battle hold the R1 button, and a little boost menu comes up by the order of battle in the bottom right hand corner. it shows who can boost. hit the apporpirate button, and that character takes his turn next, regardless of order. note that a character isn't allowed to boost if he/she's already on the order of battle line.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.