Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Late, but still... - Minitokyo

Late, but still...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

fabismine

fabismine

Aladdin+Anime

Hey everyone!
I'm new here... duh... well, actually I'm not *new*, but I used to sit and admire the works - nothing else. Now I'm excited, I wanna comment, I want friends, I wanna know... can you show me? (I believe that's a song XD)
The only thing I believe I'll not do ism posting wallpapers, cause I suck at it. Mybe I'll try, someday, but so far... I'll just continue admiring peopel's works - and, oh god, you guys rule!!!
Hugs!!

Signature

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be...

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

hi! welcome to MT! have fun! what kinda anime do u like?

i know how you feel
ive been here taking walls for so long
i love the work they do here
no better place for wallpapers
but now i want to help add to the enviroment
so im trying to reach lvl 10 so i can get some art to start working on my own walls
i know im probibly not any good but i figure i start and maybe some day i will be good enough to post here
until then ill just continue to do what i can
and cheer from the side

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

hi fabismine!!!! :) I think that although many people don t have skill to make nice scans (mine in case that), what really matters is the interest and taste that we have in the world anime , manga!!!The images are very nice!!!
and also the people who draw the scans!!! :)
sorry i dont write very well inglish!!!
xau :) :)

hi there! Welcome to MiniTokyo!

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Fabismine! Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

DigiSaberX

Happy and Lucky ^_^

Hello and Welcome to MT. ^____^ I'm new too. ^^ Have fun Lv Up! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.