Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Erementar Gerad - Minitokyo

Erementar Gerad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Here's this new anime I started watching today.... I watched the first 5 episodes so far.... I think it looks pretty cool.... Ren-Chan is so cute..... Its basically about Coud finding and Edil Raid(Ren) which reacts with him to form a weapon. All these baddies want that weapon cause its the legendary something or other....

Anyone else watching this series??? Is there a manga for this series??? Does anyone like this series or dislike??? If you don't like it care to explain why????

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i've also watched a few episodes and not bad.......
i like the characters......^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

It's pretty good, yeah. but it's actually spelled "erementar gerad"

Quote by ehtoanokusoIt's pretty good, yeah. but it's actually spelled "erementar gerad"

Yeah my mistake... I keep having the word elemental in my mind when I look at the title of this cool new series

Cisqua is da bomb.

misuzuki

sNoW2

i think REN is lovely (CV is also very nice=W=)
and the story is also very funny,too

[This is the website of erementar gerad : http://www.erementar-gerad.com/]

Meiko Tachibana
Signature

i just read about the anime review of erementar gerad..
it has a manga version with the same title..

i havent watched it yet, but it sounds interesting..

Signature

Quote by snowrabbiti just read about the anime review of erementar gerad..
it has a manga version with the same title..

i havent watched it yet, but it sounds interesting..

I hope you do get a chance to watch the series

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I am also watching that series, which so far I am enjoying. The character designs are very nice. At least the main character guy, Kuu, doesn't bug me. I really like the opening song too, of course I might be biased since Savage Genius sings it.

Signature

Quote by EndofAnubisI am also watching that series, which so far I am enjoying. The
character designs are very nice. At least the main character guy, Kuu,
doesn't bug me. I really like the opening song too, of course I might
be biased since Savage Genius sings it.

I like the opening theme too.... I think Nipponsei has done a version of it... I plan to get it soon

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

I am watching this serie, the story is cool, characters are nice and fun (Cisqua is one of my favorites with Ren) , fighting are great and I love the opening too

Signature

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

were a i can see that series?

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I've watched 3 episodes... i like it a lot... think i will be fan!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

me me me!!!!!!! i WUB ren!!!! WUB N WUB N WUB REN
i ALSO WUB N WUB N WUB N WUB cisqua!!!!
xd XD
the op is done by savage genius.... its not released yet..... it will release on may 11.... so be patient..... cant wait for nipponsei to up it tho..... the OST is out..... im currntly seeding :)

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Quote by Sirawere a i can see that series?

check www.tokyotosho.com

Just watched episode 5.... Hope they get into more interesting fights and Coud learns how to use Ren fully!!!

MichiruMiyano

MichiruMiyano

~+Sweeper+~

Quote by Ratboy2099
Anyone else watching this series??? Is there a manga for this series??? Does anyone like this series or dislike??? If you don't like it care to explain why????

I watch it! ^.^ I'm so bad haha XD There's a manga but I dun't know if its licensed (yet) '.';;

Ren is so cute... she looks so nice in episode 6.... can't wait for more from this series

Quote by MichiruMiyano

Quote by Ratboy2099
Anyone else watching this series??? Is there a manga for this series???
Does anyone like this series or dislike??? If you don't like it care to
explain why????

I watch it! ^.^ I'm so bad haha XD There's a manga but I dun't know if
its licensed (yet) '.';;

I don't think that the manga is licensed yet.... but it will probably be licensed b/c its such a great series!!!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hrm. . . looks like this is a duplicate of http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17778/ .

Remember to search before creating new threads :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.