Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Detective Academy Q/Tantei Gakuen Q - Minitokyo

Detective Academy Q/Tantei Gakuen Q

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Whatever happened to this series??? I've seen the first 25 episodes of it and I know it goes up to 44.... have the fansubs completely forgotten about it???.... Does any Region 1 DVD company plan to bring it to North America???

I thought it was a pretty good series.... the characters were cool.... I liked Kyu the most cause he'd always solve the crimes....

What are your thoughts on this series???

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Tantei Gakuen Q is a very good series. Haven't really finished it though...

Pretty realistic stuffs going around with lots of twists. Consistent dtetails on the evidence part and is very mystifying. I really recommend this series for good mystery fans.

Signature

Quote by jakulitoTantei Gakuen Q is a very good series. Haven't really finished it
though...
Pretty realistic stuffs going around with lots of twists. Consistent
dtetails on the evidence part and is very mystifying. I really
recommend this series for good mystery fans.

Whats really twisted though is that all the crimes are murders or attempted murders

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Yeah, pretty repetitive... suspects also have one goal: money (either insurance or something)

Signature

Quote by jakulitoYeah, pretty repetitive... suspects also have one goal: money (either insurance or something)

Sometimes its revenge... like the case Kyu and that girl went on or the case where they were on the train... it was all revenge

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Revenge or just plain fanticism.

Just like the guy that planted the bombs so they used a simulation of the explosion to make him squeal...

Signature

I hope more eps of this comes up subbed or atleast it gets licensed... I thought it was a good series.... Don't know why Otakus dropped it but atleast L-E and Soldats are still doing it

animeabigail

animeabigail

AbiGaiL~ &! xRukA....

I have already seen all the episodes already. Its really good, Especially Ryu Amakusa's secret XD.

Quote by animeabigailI have already seen all the episodes already. Its really good, Especially Ryu Amakusa's secret XD.

Is he Kyu's brother....

I was lovin this anime too. Unfortunately, its being subbed slow. I really want to finish watching this series. I feel your pain.

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

This is a very nice detective story. Watched off the anime through animax-asia, they ended showing it but I guess its not yet the ending. :( too many unanswered questions.

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

animeabigail

animeabigail

AbiGaiL~ &! xRukA....

Ya. actually Kyu is not his brother. I think most of you already know Ryu is actually the Guy who was supposed to kill mister Dan. and the other secret, Ryu has a sis (manga 15). I'll keep the name a secret.

ah.... damn you and your secrets.... curse you arggggg!!!!

Quote by animeabigailYa. actually Kyu is not his brother. I think most of you already know
Ryu is actually the Guy who was supposed to kill mister Dan. and the
other secret, Ryu has a sis (manga 15). I'll keep the name a secret.

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

i luv detective stuff but jus dont like the drawings... i have both the manga n anime so i guess i will keep watching it...

I prefer it to kindaichi.... kindaichi shows too many murder in one case, and too long cases (usually in 2-3 books) XP

O hai.

anyone kno where there would be scanlations? ^^;;

whoo hoo... finally Soldats decided to sub another ep of daq.... ep 26 is out... looks like things are getting serious with Megu-chan being the target

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I love this show! It's so cool, they solve crimes that the police wouldn't solve! Saw the last part of it, it was cool!

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

interesting and stimulates thinking....

BUT some episodes exaggerate...i mean, sometimes they needlessly go through so many questions to solve a crime, when a simple finger print test will do...

hehehe.......

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.