Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Wallers: What is Your Best Wall? - Minitokyo

For Wallers: What is Your Best Wall?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

no hay nadie que sepa hablar en español..... porfavor!!!!!

Signature
LAS COSAS QUE HAGO PA BAJAR WALLPAPERS!! miembro de:[Hispanime] Un solo Idioma, una sola Pasion

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by ShiNN84ShiNN'S BEST WALL EVAH

shiet, I'm good.

hohoho!
lolz.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

all my walls suck... period...

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by ShiNN84ShiNN'S BEST WALL EVAHshiet, I'm good.

omg, very nice wall man +fav XD

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

its very hard to pic a favourite but mine would be tied between Innocence and Digital Angel Innocence cause it was my first vector for a wallpaper and Digitial Angel cause I played around with the effects more but I can still see many things in there that I would love to change on both of them but hey they are up there and I just have to be happy with what I did

PS ShiNN84 you hang around on 4chan or Raspberry Heaven too much :P *shakes fist* damn you Rick_Feynman for starting up the ZOMG!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

here in mt the most like this Magic Fish wall but my own fav wall is Queen of the Night , Beach girls,
Magna Carta and my Kasumi walls that's all my fav ^^

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I like all my walls but the one I haven't started or completed would always have to be my best. If it isn't why bother to do walls?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I have numerous favorite walls.
For overall "great wall" work in which all the elements go together, I prefer Revenge and Peace of Mind.
For totally different, "let's break the mold and f*ck convention" walls, I prefer, Guiding Light and Trapped in Chaos.
For scenics I prefer Poseidon's Gate and Heaven's Not Enough.
For simplicity, I prefer Stray King.

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

My best is my only :P

Signature Image

my favorite wall is one of full metal alchemist..... that is the best serie I have never seen .... but y am a real fan of naruto...sorry

Signature
LAS COSAS QUE HAGO PA BAJAR WALLPAPERS!! miembro de:[Hispanime] Un solo Idioma, una sola Pasion

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

umm... i really liked how this one turned out- as I guess it's my favourite...
http://images.minitokyo.net/thumbs/100703.jpg
Grassy Fields

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Eventually will get a best one for myself but not there yet...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.