Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellsing fans please unite and be heard! - Minitokyo

Hellsing fans please unite and be heard!

Tagged under Hellsing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

As some of you already know Geneon has the rights to help with and put out the Hellsing OVA. I know there are people that don't like dubs here but I ask even you to consider joining in the cause. I am providing the link to the official petition to get the original Voice Actors from the English dub back for the Hellsing OVA. This petition focuses more on Crispin Freeman coming back as Alucard but it is also to show suport for the others. Previously Petitions have been successful in reuniting a VA with a character they had previously done. For Example one reunited Crispin with Zel in slayers.
For those who don't like dubs I would like you to consider that Geneon can end up doing worse this time around. You would at least know what these actors are capable of. And For the fans PLEASE come out and show your support. What has been done before can be done again!!!!

So PLEASE SIGN!
http://www.petitiononline.com/Hellsing/petition.html

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I signed it because I believe that the dubbing of the Hellsing series was actually quite good, especially the voicing of Alucard.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Sure I'll sign. I thought that they dub voices were good and I would like to seem them back.

Ok I signed it and read it but not to sound dumb or anything but what is and OVA again.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

how many sigs do we need?

under new management

Quote by DemonDanteOk I signed it and read it but not to sound dumb or anything but what is and OVA again.

OVA is original video animation. Its the straight to video releases.

Quote by onimakurahow many sigs do we need?

We need as many as we can get. The slayers petition to get Crispin back on as Zel had around 1,000 sigs on it. But it worked and they asked him to come back.

For those that have signed from here I want to say thank you!!! Every single sig does count and make us that one step closer to reaching our goal!

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

Hey guys! Been a long time since the anime hellsing. But guess what Season 2 is coming to japan this yr. not only that. It's not a rumor!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yes, that's actually what was being referred to here. Its the OVA's on the way that we are trying to get the original English voice cast for. But it is about time they made some more now isn't it. =)

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I liked the dub version of Hellsing. brought out the fact that it was a British organization more. anywho, i definately signed it cause i want them back. and yes, it is about freakin time they came out with some more Hellsing

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Yayz!! So glad the petition is spreading! I signed it already a week or two ago cause all the voice actors in Hellsing were fantastic! (Especially Andersong! <3<3) though the guy who did Andersong was in the Scorpion king also, so I would assume it would be hard to get him on again? I sure hope not!! If not him then definatly someone with a scottish accent or I'll be mad! Grrr!

My opinion is that those petitions never make a difference, but I signed anyway.

I'm glad that this petition is spreading. Lets keep up the good fight going. I really enjoyed the dub for this.

A OVA of Hellsing? really o____o????

cool!!!! im glad for it ^___^

Signature

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

just signed it. let's hope this petition works!!!

Signature Image

I thought I would give a quick update. We are at 312 sigs, which is nice. It has been steadily growing. However we need help to push this thing over the edge, so to speak. There is a counter petition now started by someone else to try and get Geneon not to bring them back. While they do no have as many sigs, we still need to make sure we pass them by plenty. I don't know however if they even have any idea to do with the thing once they are done with it, lol. But we don't want to take that chance. So any help to get our side more sigs would be appriciated! =)

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i signed for me and my friend

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

It sounds like a worthy cause. I enjoyed Hellsing, however I preferr to not watch subbed anime. That is my personal choice. I'll sign the pettition noe the less.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

signed it! the original VAs did a great job with the first Hellsing series. I'd be disappointed if they weren't brought back for the OVA.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Hey, Im game, I signed it. 568 and counting. yahoo.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

i shall unite wid u!

Woot! I signed. To show how far behind I am on anime news I did not even know that Geneon was going to do a Hellsing OVA. I'm now very excited. It just would not be the same without the same voice for Allucard. I hope someday they do a Season 2.

Signature

I don't think it'll affect it much, but I signed ^_^. I don't normally care for dubs, but the Hellsing dub wasn't bad at all, and Alucard's voice was awesome.

-Valk

I just signed, I loved hellsing i have the entire anime on dvd episodes 1-13 and its just so damn cool, Alucard rocks so much he has to be my favourite anime character so far.

"Your Purged,,,,,,BANG" Tachikoma

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

Hellsing was very cool im still waiting on season 2 and that new statue of victorya the one with the wing that looks awsome XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.