Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime or anime character made an impression on you? - Minitokyo

What anime or anime character made an impression on you?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I was just wondering if an anime or anime character even made an impression on anyone?
Like, for example, after watching "Fruits Basket", I found myself being super nice to everyone around me (thanks to Tohru). I was always apologising to people for stupid reasons! Or like, when I watch Rurouni Kenshi, I always think about trying to make good for things that I do wrong!
Has anyone else ever experienced that?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't supose so... but after reading 'Pastel', I'm always positively acting to everything.
I became terribly nice. That sucks :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

mariska

mariska

Ruka

sometimes after I've seen an episode of Naruto, I keep thinking that I would like to be just as strong and possitive as Naruto, eventhough lives deals you lousy cards!

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Saikano. How depressing. And KGNE too. And then watching SDF Macross brought back good old memories of when I was little.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I think my inspiration's Arisugawa Seara, main character of shoujo manga & OVA "Baby Love". She's so stubborn and doesn;t surrender easily in reaching her dream. I wanna be like her too.

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

after watchin kiddygrade it left a really big impression on me because of eclair and her personality

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by eclair-chanafter watchin kiddygrade it left a really big impression on me because of eclair and her personality

Lol, I can see that!

Quote by DrakI don't supose so... but after reading 'Pastel', I'm always positively acting to everything.

Yeah, isn't that the worst? ^_^'

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

well after watching XTV i was always thinking of how hope is always there for future even if it didnt seem like it at the time.

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

When I watched Roy Mustang on Full Metal Alchemist it made me more of a leader when I watched him. haha

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

same here with the whole naruto idea hahaha. when i watch gaara fight, i always seem to act like him afterwards (especially at school lol) acting all calm and quiet. x_x

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Me too after watching fruits basket i kept saying sorry for this and that it was really annoying to hear myself lol and when i just finish watching naruto i also act like sasuke with his little calm attitude before he leaves the village now i don't think i'll act like him or i'll end up with broken bones! (Chloe-chan would break my arms and legs) ;) and enjoy kicking my ass like she did when sasuke was getting a beating lol

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Me different though. I don't really look at the positive side. So I always thinks negative ways, just like Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN, always keep hiding in the darkness...

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

the anime that made inpression on me was sailormoon because of the story!!!http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/%7Ekuegler/main/anime/sailormoon.jpg

made an impression on me.... well..... ive kinda become "animated" as my friends call.... they say im such an anime characters.....since ive kinda become a mixture of many other characters.... im almost an anime character myself alone....

tho i must say..... fruits baskets made me wanna try harder...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by DrakI don't supose so... but after reading 'Pastel', I'm always positively acting to everything.

Drak and Jackyl kinda convinced me to read that titel as well. I didn't like it at first, but now I have to say, that it fill me with possitive energy as well.
The problem is, that when I'm nice, I can be a real pain in the butt ^_^'

p.s. Drak, when you're terribly nice (meaning more then usual), it's kinda cute, though you're sure acting weird then ;)

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

my impression would have to be sasuke.and my second impression would have to be naruto he's really a funny person and maybe alittle bit lazy like me ^_^'

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Besa

Abyss

Hmm,well I don't really know for sure.

Signature Image

Sometimes I feel like I'm a human sponge.... a collaboration of all that I have absorbed, including anime.... the things that tend to make the biggest impressions tho are nice stuff like Haibane and DNAngel....

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

I'd Say that FLCL made me think that drugs are stronger in Japan O_o;;

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Naruto as in e anime make an everlasting impression on me. The story line's just so cool!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.