Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Spoiler alert] Who will trash freedom? - Minitokyo

[Spoiler alert] Who will trash freedom?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Claude

15th Division Taichou

as all u gundam seed destiny fans know, the 3rd OP has shown a new freedom, but b4 tat new freedom comes, the original freedom will prolly get trashed..but do any of u hav any clues on who could possibly defeat the seemingly invincible Kira?

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

mmm maybe shinn in destiny gdm?? or neo???

I think it has to be Shinn. In the course of that fight, I believe Shinn's Impulse will also get trashed, leading the way to Destiny.

Signature
~ What are you looking at? ~

me i don't know but whoever it is, it must be somebody who's really strong.but my guess would be shinn.but who knows...

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Could be Shinn, but he isn't that strong, maybe he get Destiny ffirst, and then destroys Freedom, not with Impulse.

Freedom could be not trashed, but just upgraded.

Pride comes before the fall

Besa

Abyss

Someone strong not Shinn,well I hope not!
Neo would be the one to trash Freedom,or
they will most likely gang up and beat Freedom.Because
there is no freaking way Freedom would be screwed by just one MS.

Signature Image

Acctually Kira will self destruct Freedom to stop Stellar from destroying Cities with Destroy Gundam..... Shinn won't like that. Then kira will get Strike Freedom (the new freedom)

Roku

New Hope

I think it will be Shinn and Kira in an all out battle leading to the end of both Impulse and Freedom. At least I hope that is what happens because I am sick of the openings showing the two fight when will it really happen

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by RokuI think it will be Shinn and Kira in an all out battle leading to the end of both Impulse and Freedom. At least I hope that is what happens because I am sick of the openings showing the two fight when will it really happen

Since the first op showed that, it never happened until now.....

Quote by otakumanmxAcctually Kira will self destruct Freedom to stop Stellar from destroying Cities with Destroy Gundam..... Shinn won't like that. Then kira will get Strike Freedom (the new freedom)

sounds logical....

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i kind of like shinn to destroy freedom.. sorry kira's fans.. :p >.<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

shinn is such a jerk so far, think he is the best and all and very much b**** slap Arthun like that 'on eps 30' I'm sorry to say but shinn needs some serious butt wooping to get some sense into him. I'm not a kira fan but shin is just getting more easily to be hated by every single eps. I think Destroy will trash or Freedom however, maybe a double KO (with Kira survive of course) :)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Well, According to the latest spoiler, it'll be impulse! O_o it isn't fair, but it's still possible.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

Quote by otakumanmxAcctually Kira will self destruct Freedom to stop Stellar from
destroying Cities with Destroy Gundam..... Shinn won't like that. Then
kira will get Strike Freedom (the new freedom)

believable theory there.

Signature Image

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Lutherniel09

Quote by otakumanmxAcctually Kira will self destruct Freedom to stop Stellar from
destroying Cities with Destroy Gundam..... Shinn won't like that. Then
kira will get Strike Freedom (the new freedom)

believable theory there.

if Freedom needs to lose, i hope that's the reason.

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Well like Rai1e said it will be Shinn in Impulse who will defeat Kira. Also the same Spoiler says that the Archangel is on the way back to Orb when it is attacked by a ZAFT force and then the Minerva also attacks the AA. So it seems Kira is exhausted and so he will not fight with his whole strength.

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

spoiler ep 34!!

http://dat.2chan.net/18/src/1118481841134.jpg
http://dat.2chan.net/18/src/1118481908995.jpg
http://dat.2chan.net/18/src/1118481934098.jpg
http://s05.imagehost.org/view.php?image=/1191/omchan_gsd.jpg
>.< >.< >.<

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Man I'm looking forward to see this episode. It is interresting that Shinn is able to beat Freedom in the Impulse.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.