Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the software 4 digital colorin'!!? - Minitokyo

the software 4 digital colorin'!!?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

hi!! i'm a dope!! that's why i ask ya'!! what is the greatest digital colorin' software..more over the reason why!! 'n what is the most recently u used 4 digital colorin' !! i use only Photoshop .. 'n Illustrator from Adobe 2 healin' the outline!! (sometimez) ..but i heard that Painter help with Photoshop is the greatest dynamic duo in digital colourin' nowdayz..need yer guidance..thx 4 the time!!

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

I use photoshop personally. Have used it for years since it's an industry staple. The coloring style i do and have seen being done with photoshop is like anime style. The hard cuts and sharp edges. You can also do other style but this is mainly what I've seen used with photoshop. Painter really is an awsome coloring and digital inking tool since it feature something no other program has. It has a free rotation tool that allows you to rotate the entire canvas freely like you would if the paper were right in front of you.

You're right though, it's actually a combination of both that can create the opportunity for a fantastic colorization. If you want an example take a look at my ava to the left and my sig on the bottom. That was done with painter by a talented artist names Paintpixel. She really is awsome. But she herself has said that know how to do painting and coloring with normal pencils, brushes and paint (the foundations of painting) is what really makes her drawings good. You have to know the application of color and the techniques used in order to fully utilize the tools (photoshop and painter).

I'm actually going to be creating a little website that contains a bunch of tutorials from CG coloring, fine art techniques (marker coloring) and other walling techniques.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.