Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Random, but how do you chew your food? - Minitokyo

Random, but how do you chew your food?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I was talking to a friend of mine over a meal and discovered that we chew our food differently (he just swallows and i usually chew on the left). And so I asked a few other people and these were some of the ways they said they chew their food. Maybe we're all just delusional and think that we have a usual pattern of chewing, so i was wondering if people noticed anything like this...?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

That is interesting. I had not really thought about it much. I picked for the left though I think I end up equal on both sides. Just not at the same time or rapidly switching. Sometimes I chew on the left and others I chew on the right.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

SOmetimes, I'll mash it with my hands before putting it in my mouth, provided I washed my hands of course.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

ummm.... I really don't know how I chew.... the only time I ever notice is when I purposely do it because of a toothache.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'm no really sure, probably at the same time. I chew, swallow, and stuff food in my mouth at the same time.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Cadi

Cadi

True

I put the food in my mouth, chew on it using both sides for a while, and then swallow it XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i usually chew on the left side.. :) i think it's my habit.. i never chew on my right side.. it's kind of weird.. i think i have lost the ability to chew on the right side.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

In the olden days...I used to hold it in the left side of my mouth and chew bit by bit.......so it was very thourough..but very slow...now I don't chew at all...sometimes I just swallow....

are there different ways to chew? o_0

I usually chew to the left. Sometimes I chew to the right.

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Usually on the left, but sopmetimes with both sides. I do not chew everything, though, like mac and cheese and soups: I just scarf 'em down. My Dad was like a drill seargent while I was growing up.....I had 5 minutes to eat. Then I had to clear the table. It wasn't always like that, but most days it was. I eat fast to this day.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

huh... what the... how do i chew.....
i don't know maybe sometimes left and sometimes right... lol

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.