Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 manicure/pedicure - Minitokyo

manicure/pedicure

page 1 of 1 9 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

i dont really want to know what types of manicures guys get, and yes i do know of guys (i've seen them at nail salons) that do. just on girls' nails please

SO, what do you like to do when you get your manicure/pedicure done? long, short, clear, solid, french, acrylic, extensions, jewels, etc etc.. or if you're a guy, what you think looks nice on girls when they get their nails done? ^^

as for me i like getting a solid color (usually natural tone pinkish colors) and adding little crystals (3 or 5) on my fourth finger. and... i have medium-length nails~

okayyy evidently im feeling a little giddy at 3am on a Saturday night. ^^ Maybe the caffeine is getting to me.. hehe

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I've never had my nails done.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i've never had a manicure or a pedicure before...

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

lol me sneak in to read what other have to say XD

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I do manicure myself. I've very long natural nails and I like dark nail polish (like dark red). I don't like nails' jewels but I think to pierce one day my little finger's nail.

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Um... I got a manicure once and it was a solid color... I think with sparkles on top. I usually just paint my own nails, but of course they don't look that great... but I do like silver sparkles!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i like french, acrylic, extensions, jewels manicure.. i like doing manicures.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I luv doing nail art so i usually visit d salon and slowly learn from them... now i usually do my own manicure n for pedi let d professional do it. I usually will choose unusuall colour or creamy colour so back at home i will do or add my own nail art. I have many stickers n brushes n stones... some times my frens will come n i will mani for them or design for them... i have books on nails too from jap... i always paint my nails so they r abit yellow so d treatment cost me alot alot.... my nails shape in sq n strong so many ppl will think they r fake... ^_^

I just don`t see the value in going to salons for my nails to be done .____.;; X3 It`s mostly because they don`t last very long and if I can`t do any housework with a manicure! Shigh.

I manage for myself. ^___^;; I like french or similar to you, unicorn, a slightly candy pink colour on my nails. I also like to file/buff my nails to an oval shape - as opposed to square. <3

- This Free Life Crisis -

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.