Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 relationships - Minitokyo

relationships

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

i was just wanderin is it hard to keep a good internet relationship? is it realy hard to keep a steady relationship when your partner is miles away from you and that you never get to see them eye to eye?

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I've never had an internet relationship. Can't help you there.

But it doesn't have to be hard to keep a distant relationship. My gf is in France. I'm either in the US or Japan or China. And yet we still keep in touch all the time.

It doesn't need to be difficult. There are somethings that are obstacles. But you can find your ways around them. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

To tell you the truth, I'm keeping a relationship with a girl who's 900 miles away from me, and the both of us have the optimism for seeing each other in the future. So far, I've spoken to her for nearly 3 months. The relationship doesn't have to be difficult, but as long as the both of you can keep each other's interest, everything should be just fine. It's working out for me. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by melmachine18To tell you the truth, I'm keeping a relationship with a girl who's 900 miles away from me, and the both of us have the optimism for seeing each other in the future. So far, I've spoken to her for nearly 3 months. The relationship doesn't have to be difficult, but as long as the both of you can keep each other's interest, everything should be just fine. It's working out for me. ;)

Wow.. and I thought internet relationships are impossible.

For me, there is just is just too much distance between people, and you don't actually get to know their true self.

Signature

I think the only hard part is never gettin to see the person :(

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

DarkCrimson and I are having a relationship, but I think it is really hard to keep an internet relationship. We have the luck that we live in the same country and are seeing each other very often.
And I also want to move to her so I'd rather consider it as a realy relationship ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.