Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What sounds do you hate? - Minitokyo

What sounds do you hate?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Ok, awhile ago there was a thread asking what sounds you liked, so i thought i'd take the opposite spin on that one and ask what ones you hate. One sound i REALLY hate, is the sound of my dorm room phone. It is so incredibly loud, and everytime i hear it, i have a mini heart attack XD i jump like 5 feet in the air cuz of that stupid phone >_< it is such a loud shrill, it just freaks me out! *glares at phone*

Signature

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

ahahaha, I hate rap!! I really hate it!! T_T

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

hold a piece of 5' x 5' of flat glass or plate...

pick up a folk...

and then scratch around the plate with it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Okoru

Title? what's that?

sounds eh? I'd say the sound of silverware (metal ones) against plates (ceramic/glass) or anything that causes a loud screech.

In terms of music however, I can listen to them all; I'm not very picky. Just sometimes you don't wanna talk to me when certain types of music are playing. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

Rap would be one and screeching also. My hatest sound has got to be different people chattering at the same time though. :sweat:

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

My absolute all-time worst sound? The sound effect of people chewing. That is THE most irritating, nauseating sound in the world. Ive had to throw up after hearing it, its that nauseatin

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

What I don't like is the sound of my mother telling me to do this and do that. XD It gets on my nerves greatly. Other than that, I hate gunshots because it's usually a sign of something completely bad.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Quote by AyameSeishiroahahaha, I hate rap!! I really hate it!! T_T

I hate it the most when it's coming from a car stereo. The sound resonating through the license plate... rattling the screws out... and the license plate falls on the ground.
And I feel pain... when just being near these vehicles.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

somewhat agree.
but some rap songs are cool too.......
except when they start rappin
and the words becomes crushed. :P

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Well, you should've heard it all over Lincoln University on some of those speaker systems those guys brought, and even the girls had it playing. It was a nuisance hearing the same tracks over and over again.

Quote by TeryonMy absolute all-time worst sound? The sound effect of people chewing.
That is THE most irritating, nauseating sound in the world. Ive had to
throw up after hearing it, its that nauseatin

When my brother chews, it is definitely a nasty sound. In my head, I'm thinking, "Keep your mouth closed when you eat, you hungry fool". He chews and opens his mouth at the same time, and that is something I cannot do. I eat silently, so there are no problems.

Oh yeah, I also cannot stand the sound of the low-flying airplanes, as they fly at a low altitude since the airport is nearby. That sounds as if the plane would actually crash nearby, and I become filled with some fear, especially after the 9-11 attacks occurred.

Signature Image

well ayame-dude, rap hates you too. lol!! j/k!!

yeah, i hhhate screeching noises! like forks on plates...that stuff makes me shiver involuntarily..and loud ass motorcycles and car engine noises! the kind that are so loud, you have to stop what you're doing until they finish speeding by! those noises frickin IRK me!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I don't like the sound of chalk or fingernails on a chalkboard...I also hate the whiny tone of voice one of my friends can have (that one just drives me nuts!). That's really all I can think of at the moment...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I also do not like the sound of fire alarms, especially the alarms in dorm buildings. The sounds go off really loudly, and you get kicked out of the building. It's just another way for students to leave their rooms, even when there isn't an emergency. Wouldn't you believe it that they used the fire alarm about 3 times in my dorm at Lincoln University because one of the students had weed in their room? Such a shame. Tsk tsk tsk. The fire company really picked a nice alarm sound to use, didn't they? XD

Signature Image

I hate the sound of my alarm clock, velcro, and fingernails rubbing fabrics (carpet, velvet, and such).

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Anything that is really loud that has nothing to do with music.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18I also do not like the sound of fire alarms, especially the alarms in dorm buildings. The sounds go off really loudly, and you get kicked out of the building. It's just another way for students to leave their rooms, even when there isn't an emergency. Wouldn't you believe it that they used the fire alarm about 3 times in my dorm at Lincoln University because one of the students had weed in their room? Such a shame. Tsk tsk tsk. The fire company really picked a nice alarm sound to use, didn't they? XD

yes, i quit agree, this sound is annoying. I've had too many experiences with fire alarms going off in hotels...in the middle of the night..and its below zero outside x_x not fun at all, even if they were false alarms every time. I've gotten paranoid with this sound because of those instances.

Signature

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

My alarm clock on my phone.....sleep is good...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I hate the most if my dum sfamily voice it is so annoy like right now
My sister voice in the most annoying because she is a big fat smelly rat .
have no understanding of whaat person should say and not to said when I tell her somthing that is personal.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by ramchonghold a piece of 5' x 5' of flat glass or plate...pick up a folk...
and then scratch around the plate with it...

yeah.. o_0 that's very horrible.. i can't stand it.. x_x

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i hate the sound of scratching on a schoolbord
AHHH MY EARS

also i don't like the sound when the schoolbell goes(to start :p)

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

The sound of the admins deleting ALL of my submissions!!!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

automatic transmissions shifting badly

I am invincible!

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

I hate the sound of a scratching blackboard very much -_- I also hate it when the speakers or microphone or something stuff up and a huge screech comes out. That really kills my ears.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

That'd be feedback, when the nois from the speakers goes back into the micrphone and out of the speakers louder and to the mic again and...

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.