Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bible Quiz !!!!! - Minitokyo

Bible Quiz !!!!!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sakuralim

Love is ......

Okay this quiz is open for christian and non-christain. There will have a few question I ask from the bible, and try and see how many you can answer ;) I gave my freinds (who are non-christain) wow, they can answer very well. So, I quess some of you might heard some of the bible story and you can answer it ^^
hehe ^^ try it. so if you are christian, this might test how much do you know your bible too ;)

ok, the quiz begin

1.) How many books(titles) are there in the bible ?

2.) What is the name of the 1st man and women ?

3.) How many sons do they have, the 1st man women ?

4.) named out their sons, the 1st man and women' sons.

5.) OKay, you heard before the great flood right.
Who builted the ark ?

6.) How many days and nighs did it rained ?

I will give out the answer if someone have answer all correctly or almost correct or when is time to let you guy to know the answer ^^

have fun !!!

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

1). 66
2). Adam & Eve
3). Unknown (the Bible only names 4, then says they had "other sons and daughters" Gen. 3, I think)
4). The four named are Cain, Abel, Enoch, and Seth; Cain and Abel being the most well-known
5). Noah
6). 40

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Bach

nightmare life

1]66
2]Adam& Eve
3]Not specified but acording to most bible scolars 8
4]the known names are Cain Abel Enoch Seth my own question was abel realy able if he got killed by a cain
5]Noah
6]40 and it took him 120 years to build the blessed thing

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1)66 books in the bible
2)Adam & Eve
3)Although not specified Adam had 33 sons
4)Cain, Abel, and Seth...... Enoch was the son of Jared, not Adam (Genesis 5:18)
5)Noah
6)It rained 40 days and 40 nights

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

sakuralim

Love is ......

wow!!!
so fast ^^ but their answers are correct ^^ they must be pro. ^^

ok, I'll give the answer.

1.) you, they are right. total = 66 books.
they are, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiaster, Song of songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Horsea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Johm, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Tomothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude and Revelation.

2.) Adam and Eve ^^

3.) They have 3 (written in the bible) but they have other sons and daughters later.

4.)In the bible, it name specific 3 sons name and that is Cain, Able and Seth. They have other sons and daughters.

5.) Noah

6.) It rained 40 days and nights ^^ wow !!!

Ok, second quiz !!! ^^

1.) What is first book of the bible and the last book ?

2.) How many days did God use to creat and finsh the earth ?

3.) Who did the miracles of open the Red Sea and others wonders and signs to save the Israelites from Egypt ?

4.) How many commandments did God give?

5.) What was Abraham name and Sarah(his wife) name were before God change thier name to this ?

6.) At what age did Abraham and Sarah have their son Isaac ?

1.) 39 -the old testaments and 27 -the new testaments, there is total 66 books

2.) Adam & Eve

3.) 3

4.) Abel, Kain and Seth

5.) Noa

6.) 40 days and nights

Second quiz:

1.) first book: Genesis and last book Revelation

2.) Six days

3.) God throw Moses

4.) 10

5.) Abraham and Sari

6.) Abraham was 100 years and Sarah was 90 years

I love Haggi<3

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Quote by kinky-sasse
Second quiz:1.) first book: Genesis and last book Revelation
2.) Six days
3.) God throw Moses
4.) 10
5.) Abraham and Sari
6.) Abraham was 100 years and Sarah was 90 years

Uh, kinky-sasse got all right (#3 is God through Moses, right?), except maybe for #5...Abraham was Abram. Sarah was Sarai...uh, correct? ^^

WEEE ^_^ oh #3 is God through Moses yes!

-Sorry my english >_<

I love Haggi<3

sakuralim

Love is ......

wow, well done kinky-sasse and gilesaquil ^^
your answer are all correct ^^
so, proud of you all ^^ >.<

ok, here are the answers for the second quiz ;)

1. The first book is Genesis and the last book is Revelation in the bible ^^
(Genesis total have 50 chapters and Revelation have 22 chapters)

2. God uses 6 days to creat the earth and rest on the 7 day (the sabbath day).

3. It is through God to Moses ;)

4. God gave total ten commandments.

5. Before God change Abraham and Sarah to this name, thier old name was Abram and Sarai.

6. Abraham and Sarah have thier son Isaac at age 100 and 90.

Now, the 3rd quiz ^^

1.) Okay, since you all already know the total books have in the bible and the 1st and last book in the bible too. Then which book has the most chapters ?

2.) Since there is the book with the most chapters then there must be a book with the least chapters, which book is it ?

3.) Moses have a brother and a sister, what is their name ?

4.)God gave Moses the ten commandments, what are they ? (list them in order)

5.)Who was it that was thrown into the lion's den but was save and did not even got hurt by those lions ?

6.) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Soon, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Sound familiar with this verse. Find out from where it was taken from ? (wich book, chapter and verses)

and please give your comment at this bibble quiz. how was it ? ^^

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Since no one ever attempted the third quiz I'll have a go:
1) I believe it is Psalms.

2) 3 John?

3) Aaron and Miram (though their names change depending on what version of the bible you use, that's a fairly standard romanization of their names).

4) This is a tough one. There are three versions of the Ten Commandments. Remember that Moses smashed the first set and his second edition varied slightly. The three forms can generally be found at Exodus 20:2-17, Exodus 34:12-26, and Deuteronomy 5:6-21 though some bible makers have altered the text to make them all the same to avoid confusion. The ten commandment generally followed by most American Christians are You shall have no other gods before me, You shall not make for yourself a graven image, You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy, Honour your father and your mother, You shall not kill, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour, You shall not covet your neighbour's property.

5) There are a few occasions you might be referring to, but I assume you probably mean Daniel.

6) John 3:16, probably from the New International Version.

I thought these quizes were pretty easy (except the 4th question on the third quiz but you were probably looking for an easy answer on that one too :) )which meant that everyone could participate in them.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

sakuralim

Love is ......

Hi Kuzain ^^
thanks for joining this quiz.
yup, this quiz is for everyone. ^^ I dont want someone to be left out of it ^^

wow, you did a great job answering them ^^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.