Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would you know who on the bad side or the good side? - Minitokyo

How would you know who on the bad side or the good side?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

When there are two side you are often confused whos telling the truth or which is the good guys. I don't really believe in good or bad when it comes to arguments, fights or in war for that matter. For me there is no good nor bad but two sides with different opinons.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Depends on the way you see things. I would choose a side if I have a strong opinion for that side. But sometimes I make mistakes on taking the wrong side. Sometimes staying neutral is smart. Sometimes going for a friend might make you think that is the right side.

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

I think it depends on your beliefs. If you believed that trees should not be green and painted blue and other people agreed and thought it was cool, you would sort of be made to think that trees should be blue and on the right side. But if your believed the trees would die if they got painted then you'd think you'd be on the right side.

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I think it's really hard to know which side is good or bad. >.< You really have to think about it.
And also I think a person's beliefs really affect in order to know which side is good or bad. Like as what Tsuki-A said.

Besa

Abyss

I would believe in myself xo

Signature Image

Yep yep, I believe there's no good or bad sides since everyone's opininos are different, and sometimes things we see as bad but other people may think it's good.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.