Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if your parents died one day? - Minitokyo

What would you do if your parents died one day?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Cabarkapa

don't read this

Quote by akari-chanJust like the title says, what would you do if your parents suddenly died? For me, *sob sob* T_T

wow, why would you ask something like this?

*stunned* ......>>>>>turning emotional =(

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

onyhow

Survivor...

My dad is dead. But if my mom dies...I don't know.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

If my parents were to die one day, my heart will be eaten away by sorrow. I don't know what I'd do without them. I would commit suicide if I had to ;__;

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Looooong time to recover...
Then probably a nervous breakdown...
After that I'd probably return to normal and start thinking what to do (meaning finding a new home or a job).
It'd be sad and it'd suck.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

A first, I would be shocked, I wouldn't understand that they are dead. Then I would cry like I never had cried before (which I have done) and get a horrible head ache. After that I would ask myself "Where should I live? Who's gonna take care of me?", because I'm living with my parents now. Well, that's not strange, because I'm just fifteen years old.
I hope it will not happen to early...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

of course i'll cry, but maybe for a short period of time. I know they have high hopes in me, and i must fulfill their wishes. I also can become more mature.

Pride comes before the fall

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

i would be sad......

'Signature Image'

Well, I lost my mom to cancer when I was 10 and it took me a long tie yo just get over that. I still can't say that it didn't have any affect on me. I am pretty sure I would be an entirely different person today if that had not happend.

If I lost my dad too, I don't know what I would do. Have to figure out some way to suppose my sister, or perhaps a relative. God, rather not think about that.

Life is a scary thing.

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

If my parents died I would take their money, buy a house with my girlfriend, and get some trade schooling so I can get a job I want.

Signature

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I actually thought of that question many times before. If such a thing happens, I'd regret all the times I wasted when I could've talked to my parents more, especially my dad. I don't think I will cry, but I might have teary eyes and I'll hold in most of my emotions. I'll feel like I've lost something in my life that I never appreciated and...regret even more.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Depends how they died would really be a factor of consideration. My mom, I wouldnt really care as all she kind of does is yell at me and complain about things she does anyways. My father, ditto, only harsher.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

fsn

because of some experience about the topic -one of my parents died- the only think i have to say and after a lot of thought is that you can`t predict how you`ll act on situations like this, you may go berserk, you may cry, you may laugh you may don`t do anything at all, especially if there are any family problems and in some situations the death of someone seems to solve everything because it may be redemptive.

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Hmm...well... I dunno maybe I'll commit a suicide or I'll wait until my death

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.