Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Bouncer [PS2] - Minitokyo

The Bouncer [PS2]

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

i played it...didn't really enjoy it though
was real short and the story's kinda weird... O_o
i don't really recommend it but it's ok if u wanna kill time ^_^'

wut?

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

I played through some of it way back, but never got into it again. I might finish it someday

I would still be playing it but my friend who I was borrowing it from sold it.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by boogybroThis game was nothing but a pain to me.
They should bring out streets of rage in 3d, that would be a great game.

Hmm that would be cool. Anywayz back to the topic yes the bouncer was a classic to play. Richard C Mikado *i think that's his name* was a pain in a butt to beat but it got easy though.

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

It a movie game. Shouldn't take too long to complete it anyway. Dauragon is my fave in that game. Some of his moves are really cool and effective.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

Quite fun but short. I beat it on the hardest difficulty with everything unlocked in a week.,

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

It was a decent game, enjoyed playing it. Doesn't Sora and Sion have similarities in character design? maybe coz Tetsuya Nomura did both of the character designs I guess. :)

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by kaolla-kakeI love the game so much...the main character kinda has the clothing
style that Sora from Kingdon Hearts has XD. Now that we're talking
about it, I think I wanna re-play it hehe.

Yea, I noticed that too ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Mekou

Mekou

Teh crazy one...

I haven't ben able to play it yet. =( I can't seem to find it anywhere locally...

~*~ Naluris ~ DeviantART ~ Inspira ~*~

Well, I have never heard of this game, so I haven't played it. I have not a playstation, so maybe that's the reason...I have just a gamecube and a super nintendo... :)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by TimanaWell, I have never heard of this game, so I haven't played it. I have
not a playstation, so maybe that's the reason...I have just a gamecube
and a super nintendo... :)

Well, that could be the reason I guess ;) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

The single player mode is cool, but the game really shines in multiplayer. If anything it's downright hilarious soem of the things that happen, and me and my friends have had some good times fighting each other on that game. ^^

Besa, the storyline is short because of the amount of replaying you're likley to do. Everytime you play through the game, your characters attain ranks that supplement them in multiplayer combats and also, you can save points and buy the best moves for thos characters in the end. There's also the fact that you can choose which character in the team you control and there's always the branched storyline in the middle of the game replay with different characters ^^

I love the game, i wish it could have a sequel of sorts. It was sort, sadly, and some key areas in the fighting could do some work, but the cutscenes were so detailed. Man, i really liked this game, yet it feels like an unfinished product.

ghaleon1103

ghaleon1103

layer 11: INFORNOGRAPHY

I bought and beat it a few years ago, and I enjoyed it. It was pretty simple, though... but it's fun to play with a friend.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by boogybroThis game was nothing but a pain to me.
They should bring out streets of rage in 3d, that would be a great game.

Better yet - Make a new Streets of Rage in razor sharp hi-res 2D. Now that's a game I would buy!

Besides, side-scrolling beat-'em ups don't work very well in 3D.

i haven't seen that game for years and i have a sentimental appreciation for it
even though i know it had many flaws.

Thats games really cool, great grapics and everyhing else. The storyline is kind of stupid though, saving Domnique from those ninja like people, but hay i luz the game play!

EsCoBaR

EsCoBaR

bobby digital

I actually liked this game...more of a slightly interactive and pretty short movie than a game, but I liked it =(

+ S t y l e . R e : D E F i n i t i o n +

I played it, and beat it in one day, but i liked it.

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

OMg I love this gameXDXDXD I don't care how old it is I still pick it up and play it when I'm bored XD I loved this game so much I downloaded the end theme so "Love is the Gift" lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by sUmm3rOMg I love this gameXDXDXD I don't care how old it is I still pick it
up and play it when I'm bored XD I loved this game so much I downloaded
the end theme so "Love is the Gift" lol

Yea, the music is pretty good considering it's age .

I was disappointed when I got this game since I played the demo......
it's too short to make me understand this story....

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by freeriverI was disappointed when I got this game since I played the demo......
it's too short to make me understand this story....

Yea, the story was almost made to fit the length of the game and you feel they could have gone into so much more detail like they did with FF games. It might be nice to see an updated version with a more detailed story and more characters.

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Hah, The Bouncer is one funny game
I love it when you knock people in the air, and their arms and legs go all floppy and screwey
(Anyone else realised that when they're lying on the floor, their bodies slowly go into the same pose =P (Arms and legs stretched out)
Still, fun to play =P

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.