Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever gotten something stuck in your eye? - Minitokyo

Ever gotten something stuck in your eye?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

bugs.....and i hate it!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Lets see, I get dust, sometimes when I wash my hair, I get the shampoo in ny eye and it stings really badly.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

the weirdest thing i ever got stuck in my eye was when a bug flew into it, very gross >_<

but usually its just eyelashes, dust, dog/cat fur, none of which feel very good cause they get stuck in my contacts and feel like little knives (especially eyelashes and fur, that wraps around the contacts)...

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I hate that feeling for me I dunno wut gets in there but I dispise it. *sudders at the feeling*

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

http://members.westnet.com.au/zewong/oooo.jpg

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

once I got a small insect in my eye >_<

5oW~<3

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

ive got quite alot of stuff in my eyes. man that sucks >_<
the worse things ive had in my eyes would have to be shampoo and water with strong clorine in it, man that was stinging for days >_<

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Getting thing in my eyes hurt. >_> And then sometimes when I'm doing lab stuff at school, we have to work with chlorine and other icky stuff. Pain. >_<

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

dirt and dust usually get stuck in my eye, really painful and annoying

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.