Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should I do? - Minitokyo

What should I do?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I have two best friends but for some reason they became mortal enemies. I don't know what to do with them anymore. They fought over our project and its been two years and still they are both stubborn to be friends again. What should I do?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

It's best not to take sides, so you should just leave them to be but if they are truly enemies of each other, then try and talk to them and ask them to be nice to each other.

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

If there's no way to get them to mend their relationship you will probably have to give one of them up as a best friend. That doesn't mean you can't ever see that person, but you probably will have to devote more time to one or risk losing both.

Two years is a long time to still be mad over a fight on a project. Perhaps there was something else beneath it all that you don't know of. If you can find out what that is, maybe you can set things right.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If they're girls make them confront each other on an arranged meeting. If they're both boys, you're gonna have complications. If they're boy and girl, ask the boy to make the iniative and make-up.

That's a really tight spot you're in. It really depends if they really hate each other, or are just way over their heads and are just too shy to talk.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Your best bet is to remain neutral. If both of the friends are willing to talk to you, then take the time to speak with them individually and come up with a solution, but don't speak with them when they are around each other.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by melmachine18Your best bet is to remain neutral. If both of the friends are willing to talk to you, then take the time to speak with them individually and come up with a solution, but don't speak with them when they are around each other.

i agree... speaking as one who has been in a similar situation it's better not to take sides... i'd take mel's advice and talk to both of them separately... maybe find out the reason each of them is mad at the other... maybe it was misunderstanding? well good luck and i hope that you guys can work things out! i hate to see when friends fight...

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by melmachine18Your best bet is to remain neutral. If both of the friends are willing
to talk to you, then take the time to speak with them individually and
come up with a solution, but don't speak with them when they are around
each other.

I agree too with melmachine. You must stay neutral. It happened to me too. My two friends became enemies. I became neutral. And I tried to know what are their problems with each other.
When I knew it... I tried to talk with them. When they talked to each other... They undersood each other... They became friends again! :)

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Quote by Sakura0chan

Quote by melmachine18Your best bet is to remain neutral. If both of the friends are willing
to talk to you, then take the time to speak with them individually and
come up with a solution, but don't speak with them when they are around
each other.

I agree too with melmachine. You must stay neutral. It happened to me too. My two friends became enemies. I became neutral. And I tried to know what are their problems with each other.
When I knew it... I tried to talk them. And they undersood each other... They became friends again! :)

In my opinion (too), it is best to remain neutral. But sometimes its too hard.. >_> One of my best friends keep upsetting my other friends. So its getting to the point where I get annoyed too.
But IF one of your friends is in the wrong, you should try to make her/him apologise instead of remaining neutral. But thats just my opinion. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Oh what a tough situation especially since they haven't made up after two years. Like everyone said try to stay neutral. This happened to me a long time ago too and they became friends after a awhile when they talked and cleared up their misunderstanding. Be patient and try to tell them to talk to each other in a calm manner.

Signature Image

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Well if they really are best friends, either of them should be having a problem that you have both of them as best friends.... I would say you shouldn't interfere too much when they fight, but calm them down shouldn't hurt right ?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.