Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Panic 1st season or Fumoffu? - Minitokyo

Full Metal Panic 1st season or Fumoffu?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

For me I like Fumoffu best, in my opinion but I wanna know what you guys think. Hoping that the 2nd raid will be promising.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well...I prefere Full Metal Panic! 1st season. Fumoffu is too much comedy.

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Can't say.... I just loved watching it. But Fumoffu is still my favorite. I'm just a sucker for comedy.

Signature

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i prefer fumoffu
darn funny and the animation quality is better than the 1st season
one of the few animes tat can really make me laugh out loud bsides azumanga daioh and school rumble

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by az-chanFor me I like Fumoffu best, in my opinion but I wanna know what you guys think. Hoping that the 2nd raid will be promising.

I agree with you az-chan! I really like Fumoffu! It's so funny! It really makes me laugh. I hope too that Full Metal Panic 2nd Raid will be nice. :)

khatuido

khatuido

gentil sisi!!

hummm me i prefer fumoffu, it's more funny!!!!!!!! ;)

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

i really enjoyed fumoffu, but i never understood why they split the manga into the first season and then fumoffu. i would've enjoyed fmp much more had they kept it together.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

It is hard to compare the two. I prefer fumoffu because of the comedy but I like the first season better from the standpoint of action and mechs. I guess it just depends on what mood I am in right now (comedy). :)

deltok

deltok

sadness

FMP 1st season definitively! accion/romance/mecha.
Fumoffu is a joke . . *(

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I really like season 1 over Fumoffu.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

i prefer 1st season fmp, it has great story. fumoffu focuses on the humorous story, and it has many ecchi.

Pride comes before the fall

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Comparing apples and oranges ..
One is based on the novels and One is based on a few amusing short stories.

Both have their good and bad sides ..

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

so far disk one of fumoffu is realy funny, looking forward to number two., i realy dose not compair well to the first season very well, its like to different stories.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

There both good actually so i cannot decided but they both have what i luv in the anime Action and Comedy. So 2nd Raid will surely be sumthing worth watching

Quote by az-chanFor me I like Fumoffu best, in my opinion but I wanna know what you guys think. Hoping that the 2nd raid will be promising.

I agree! Fumoffu is so much more funnier! I can't wait until second raid comes out too! Fullmetal Panic in general is just so funny!

Signature Image

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

It's hard for me to choose between the both but, I think fumoffu just comes out on top. Comedy is a big plus in my books. :D Oh and I can't wait to see how the new season turns out.

Signature

fumoffu gets my vote too

fumoffu! definitely better than FMP 1st season ... not that I'm saying FMP 1st season was bad, of course.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

1st season...more action
fumoffu...more laughter....
each got pros and cons but i still like the 1st season...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fumoffu, made me laugh all day.

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

In general, I like both full metal panic 1st season and fumoffu but fumoffu is still the best for me. They're really funny and you have this feeling of anticipation in regards to what will be the next episode all about. ^^ full metal panic 2nd raid is surely worth watching. ^^

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

I like them both ^^

I like them both as well.

I like Both !!! Full Metal Panic 1 and Full Metal Panic 2!!! But !!! Full Metal Panic 2 also known as fumouffu is so much much much Funnier!!! If anyone want a really good laugh !!! watch Fumouffu!!!! (^_^) *Laugh*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.