Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you not like to be touched - Minitokyo

do you not like to be touched

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i hate it when people touch me. like when they're trying to be comforting and stuff so they put their hand on you back or try to give you a hug. i don't know what it is but it just drives me nuts. is anybody else like that or am i just one of a messed up kind?

***EDIT***
i should make this clear that i'm not talking about strangers or whatnot i'm talking about people i know well. like friends and even family

Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I like hugs, but I don't like it when people try to touch you like around waist, hand, whatever. It just scares me, and not to mention, grosses me out. XD

You're not alone then?

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I like it when a girl touchs me!! ^_^ but they have to be hot and not prep or anything....I HATE prepy people!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

i know exactly how u feel. Drives me crazy especially when im a angry mood.

i also hate people's sympathy sometimes...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

^^ oh i know people like that. a friend of mine wont even feel comfortable giving hugs to friends, unless she's hugged by a close friend or is tipsy (in which case she wont mind hugs at all) She gets majorly creeped out if someone she doesn't know very well tries to hug her or something. usually she likes to have that invisible boundary that marks her personal space.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

hugs make me feel loved!! but not from certain people.. like.. strangers that go up to you or anything *shivers* there's nothing wrong with being scared of people touching you... one of my friends just don't like hugs cause she's like that... mushy stuff.. it just depends on people's personalities... so don't worry, you're not weird or anything ^-^ i don't like being touched sometimes too

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by comprogrammeri hate it when people touch me. like when they're trying to be
comforting and stuff so they put their hand on you back or try to give
you a hug. i don't know what it is but it just drives me nuts. is
anybody else like that or am i just one of a messed up kind?

Heck no, I am very cautious of my surroundings as well and I would definitely freak out if someone would try to even touch me, let alone say compliments I might find pretty insulting as well. It would be best to show a little respect and privacy for the all-natural girl, of course.

lol - If it is not a person I am quite comfortable with, other than people such as my mother giving me a hug, or my favorite cousin too [she's so cute when she comes by to hug me **giggles**], then no, I would have to pull out my trusty shotgun and blast their head off.

Must have killed the mood - lol - but I'm like that as well, and I hate being touched when it doesn't seem right at all. **Snaps on a mask and pulls out a chainsaw** No one messes with me and gets away with it. Mwahaha! **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Depends on the person doing the touching, if a stranger comes up and try to be all touchy, that's just weird

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well i don't like people whom im not friends with touching me.... its not good. but friends and family im cool.

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI like it when a girl touchs me!! ^_^ but they have to be hot and not prep or anything....I HATE prepy people!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i like your style man! ;)

well not too many people hug me...*sighs* i wouldn't really mind hugs by people today but i like to hug my best brother though^_^

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

me i dont like family hugging or touching me or even patting me on the bak
for freinds gurls are ok but dudes need to just chill off
my freinds know me so wen my dude freinds see me they just say sup of knod their head
i dont even like shaking hands or giving dap ( thats wat some peeps call it i think )
gurls its ok but only too a certain extent
if she is also on me i tell her to bak off and give me room
damn i type alot

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I hate it when people touch me man I just hate hugs and stuff my mom things theres something wrong with me but I just don't like it!! It is very uncomforting, tho if it is a friend then I might make the exception but not often. Tho and guy that wants a hug can have one ^_^ I do like hugging on MT tho!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

its ok for me to be touched but there are some limitations of course. i lie hugs, kisses and stuff like that. it aint bad unless there is no malicious intent.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i like hugs...and no touching on my head...

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Touching is fine...(as said for the Nintendo DS:

Quote by NintendoTouching is good

Haha, I love that line, but seriously, I'm a guy and I really don't mind being touched by a cute girl, that's basically it. You have to be cute. Plus, I don't get that much hugs that often -_-
And for guy friends, just a pat on the back is fine, or a little punch.

Signature

well... I actually got used to hugs... my friends say that I'm "huggable" (wtf?!)
but anyway... when I sad... I usually like to be alone... I don't like the toughing eathier... sot I get away for a while, altho, I'm the first to offer a hug when my friends are sad...

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by angelrheaits ok for me to be touched but there are some limitations of course. i lie hugs, kisses and stuff like that. it aint bad unless there is no malicious intent.

I generally agree with this. I'm a pretty physical person and I like being in contact with the people I am close to.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

It doesn't bother me a bit. Obviously, only trusted girls have access below the belt.

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

People just can't keep their hands off of me XD! All my friends are always trying to hug me because I'm 'like a pillow' as one put it (should I be offended? ^^'). I don't know, it depends what's going on - generally I don't mind being the local 'teddy bear' in the group.

But... where most touching doesn't bother me anymore, no one can touch me any where around the back of my neck. It's the weirdest thing, as soon as anyone touches the back of my neck, I just tense right up and snap my head back. ^^'

I donno sometimes it's jsut strange and i feel like.... Wow... i don't want to be touched right now. Other times the hugs are welcomed because they are comforting sometimes. It's just a thing that depends on my mood.

i do like hugs but it depends on who is hugging me....but i hate it when people touch me..idk i just hate it....

Girls can always touch me, unless they're underage or old grandmas. Old people smell funny...

Be Free and Masturbate

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Seriously, the answer is that it depends on my relationship with the person. I mean, I'd find it weird if I was touched by someone i didn't know really well all of a sudden. I also don't like it when my parents touch me like I'm stilla little boy...we never seem to grow up in our parents eyes...But I think it would be sorta weird too if I didn't want my girlfriend to touch me...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh no, I am much the opposite. I love being hugged and cuddled and comforted when I'm sad. Its very calming and it does make me feel better. Hugs are good. ^^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.