Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody watched Saber Marionette J? - Minitokyo

Anybody watched Saber Marionette J?

Tagged under Saber Marionette

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

I found the series of this after unpacking the last box of stuff that came from where i moved from... i noticed it, and wondered what it was cuz i hadn't watched it in a long time, and then i started watching it again... so basically, so i came here to see if anybofy watched the series too :)

Now... well... what I'm basically asking here, is if u watched the series,
and if you liked it... why??? :)
and if you didn't like it, why not? :(

I personally liked the series as a whole, mainly because of the art, and the story-line... that mostly goes for the other anime that i watch, and the characters are just so cool... and well... i just lost my train of thought... so, i'll come back, when i get my thoughts straight...

So.... any takers?

(Note: I also searched for any topics that might have come up about this... adn... wel, lolz, there wazn't anything that came up except for gallery images.... so if this gets deleted... then this subject might not be good :( :( don't know why, tho)

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Sure this is one of the funniest series I've ever seen, its so fun and it didnt need to have echi to make it so good. I've also watched saber marioenttes again too and J to X, U should try them too.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

I watched it, and found it great. :) I loved the music too. But I hated Lorelai... she was so... icky. >_<

My favorite series is the J Agin OVA (Plasmatic Crisis). Marine was awesome, but her ending was sad. T_T

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

MAN, who doesnt like Saber Marionette j??!! It just simply rox! I have all these pics of Lime, cause she's my favorite character. (DONT TELL ANY1 BUT IVE NEVER SEEN THE SERIES!!)

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

SAber Marionette J is one of the funniest anime I ever seen!!! The story is very original and the characters are very cool!!! The OVA Called SaberMarionette J Again is pretty good!! Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry are awesome

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

I really liked the series... Damn funny... I was not dissappointed
I saw one of the OVAs I think... maybe it's a movie, I don't know... Saber Marionette R, and the art is entirely different... (the storyline as well...)
Cool series :D

Yeah,Saber Marionette J simply rocks.I think the characters are great!Cherry was funny and Lime I absolutely adore.Besides,It was one of the first series that I watched and it made me love anime!

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I love the series, and I think this is that created the 'hot android babe' genre. My favorite marionette was Marine, but Lime is so adorable. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

I watched it, and I love it. Really funny, and dramatic too. A great anime.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I love Saber Marionette!!! I watch all the episodes ("j", " J Again", "J to X" and "r") and I have the manga too, man they show a lot!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Yup the manga version shows a lot of boobage there, in which if the anime follow the manga vers. directly, I'll be considered as a Ecchi or a soft-core Hentai.

nope havent seen it yet

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

^ I think you will see it on the upcoming Hero channel in Manila. (:

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

SMJ is one of my all time fav series since it is just a whole lotta fun to watch. I have watched it start to finish several times since I began watching anime in the early 90s. I also like the SMJ Again and after watching the SM JtoX a second time, it grew on me as well. The Saber R series is one that I like. I know it is vastly different in that the characters are portrayed differently, and in an alternate world, but any body whos tastes run from the Saber girls to Akira should try the R OVA series. It is movie quality animation and wayyyy of the beaten track.

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.