Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rmvb player - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Hi, its me again. I found a naruto website that offers episodes. So i though well lets downlaod one to see how that is. So i got it and pulled it out of winzip but its an rmvb file and i don't know how to play that kind. I alread tried quicktime (32 bits for windows), winamp and wmp but none of them are able to play the file. Does anyone of you know how to play that file?
Thx already for your response

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

you can try to using real player, which is rmvb/rm file player
here the link http://www.real.com/international/

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Hmm its some hussel with an subscribing thingy. You have to quite in 14 day's etc. Do you know an other player without that sort of thing. I don't care if its a trial but i alway's forget to stop such a things.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Use Real Alternative so you don't have to use that piece of shit Real Player. I play all my real media stuff in zoom player. It's a life saver really.

Quote by DakXHmm its some hussel with an subscribing thingy. You have to quite in 14
day's etc. Do you know an other player without that sort of thing. I
don't care if its a trial but i alway's forget to stop such a things.

Take this one:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm
It enables you to play real media in media player and the other players you are using.

Lynx

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.