Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is ur favourite angel sanctuary couple? - Minitokyo

what is ur favourite angel sanctuary couple?

Tagged under Angel Sanctuary

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

my fav couple in AS would definitely be alexiel and lucifer/kira. i mean, he followed her through all her past lives, but sara and setsuna do make a good couple,..wlel, they ARE the main characters.
how about u?

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

My fav would probably be Rociel & Katan(not sure they're really a couple but it seems like it to me).They are completely opposite, but they still go well together,don't you think?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

^__^ Alexiel and Lucifer!!! they are such a good match for each other^^ yup yup it's so sweet that kira followed her all those times even though he didn't remember about their past XD and lucifer being the one that helped Alexiel escape from Eden. mmm it's clear that Lucifer loves Alexiel but there's only a few references in the book that indicated that Alexiel loved Lucifer. I think there should have been more Lucifer/Alexiel scenes in the story.

Another great couple i love is Zaphkiel and Anael, though they didn't appear that much in the manga but i think that their love story is the most tragic of them all. >.< both of them came to such a cruel end >.<

~mintyness~
Signature

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

First I watched the anime, later read the manga, one thing didn't change in my mind: sara and setsuma r the best couple and one of the best I've ever seen.

Rociel and Katan! That devotion! That angst!!

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Hmm, Kurai and Setsuna. Even if I know that it's not meant to be, but I like them both.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I think Sara and Setsuna are the best couple
but then theres others too,
so its kinda hard to pick :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sara and Setsuna. ^^

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

Sara & Setsuna, the best
Alexiel & Lucifer, the seond best couple =P

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Hmmm, I would have to say that my fav is Rociel & Katan. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Quote by SchindlerFirst I watched the anime, later read the manga, one thing didn't change in my mind: sara and setsuma r the best couple and one of the best I've ever seen.

I agree with you 100%.

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

my fav. couple is Alexiel and Lucifer..

Setsuna and Sara is ok.. but its just weird (incest)

Signature

Lucifer and Alexiel!!!

Lucifer is my fav but I really hates Alexiel... don't know why... so they aren't my fav couple.
I prefer Rociel and Katan, their relation is really interesting... Devotion, love, hate... There is so much feelings between them^^

Khaotika

Khaotika

Synthetic Purity

rociel and katan

i really think that rosiel is really in love with alexiel and thats why they would be best couple , she couldnt kill him and when he returned instead of ruling the heaven he started evil search for her spirit ... if setsuna can be with his sister why cant rosiel ;p

I'd say... Alexiel/Kira(Lu), Alexiel/Rociel and Kurai/Setsuna!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

alexiel and lucifer!

love them to bits - not sure why - but *spoilers* at the end of the manga, when they hugged each other and those words said, I dunno why but it just brings out the fangirl in me. :D

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

My favorite couple is Katan and Rosiel. ^_~ Like someone else said, there are so many feelings between them and the devotion... (on both their parts really)...

Then it's Sara and Setsuna. They're so sweet together and their love for each other is very strong. ^^

I haven't read much about Alexiel and Lucifer's past yet... so I dunno about Kira/Alexiel, although that would be a very sexy couple. ^^ I kinda like Raphael with Sara too in away, but then again, I don't really know.

Signature Image

zaphkiel and anael. she was the only woman who could save him.

Alexial and Lucifer, even if it is one-sided.
Least favorite: Setsuna and Sara, not b/c of the taboo. They became annoying when they were together (maybe jealous of their devotion).
Favorite non-romantic couple: Rapheal and Micheal.

Hm...I think I like Uriel & his Doll. Must be lonely in the underworld without someone as a companion right?

2nd best: Zafkiel & Anael (before her transformation....)

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

...definitely Rosiel and Katan. ;_;

I like Lucifer and Alexiel too... lol.

Setsuna and Sara are cute together, but they're sort of boring (er... maybe that's not the right word?) just because they're a pretty typical protagonist x genki-heroine pairing (the only twist being that they're siblings. lol.)

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

alexiel and kira - although it's not clear whether or not they can be called a couple since their relationship is quite ambiguous

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.