Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur favorite Spot - Minitokyo

Ur favorite Spot

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I wanned to know if U had (and whats like) a favorite spot, U know, that place that U love, the place U can always go, to chill, rest, get inpired, (take Ur Gf ot Bf) and all that stuff

anyway, in my case, my favorite spot is a little park near my place, its called "parque botanico" Its filled with threes and plants, and Usually there is not much people there during the week, my particular spot is at the back of the park where no one goes (it would seem that not even the one in charge of the place goes there...), where the grass is tall, and U can be alone (or have some little lovers privacy... ) and just chill

so what bout U?

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Does it have to be outside? Otherwise the closet. Nothing beats quiet and solitude. For a second their I thought the topic title said sports o_o

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

dragonsnake26

Dragon

I'd have to say my room. Here, I have the internet, t.v and a place to lay back. Maybe Bubble Fusion once I can drive xP

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uh.... isn't there already a thread about this?

Brownie the Cat

Quote by sadotsuUh.... isn't there already a thread about this?

I looked, but I saw none...

Quote by SoulScholar For a second their I thought the topic title said sports
o_o

maybe U say that one...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by sadotsuUh.... isn't there already a thread about this?

Yes, and here it is.

Please remember to consult your friendly local Search box in the future.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.