Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 D.Gray-Man - Minitokyo

Tagged under D Gray-Man

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

samu02

Back to Basics

I've been following the manga for awhile (coz I think the drawings in the manga are better than in the anime anime version).

The story is gorgeous. The whole we're-fighting-a-losing-war thing always gets me listening/reading. Every characters got depth, even the bad guys. It's defintiely one of my fave mangas.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

i love the story!
i hate the anime ends like that..so awful and left behind!

I think it's one of the most beautiful manga at the moment... I do love it, Hoshino sensei surprises me every week... and I love Allen... and Rabi... and after the last chapter (185) also Kanda... XDXDXD and the 14th it's so cool! I hope something big will happen soon... XD

i read it every week at onemanga.com , its among the best longer fighting series i know of and definetely beats bleach and naruto (the other two long term runnning fight and get stronger series).

i watched the anime up to last episode, and thought it really well made back then, i just find it sad that they dont animate it anymore.

I like it. It is interesting. and Awesome. Allen's anit-demon wepon is awesome and strong.

I love this series and want to see where it goes. The reason why the anime stopped very mediocre was that episode aired as it was caught up to the manga pretty much and Hoshino got sick so there was no manga and the anime ran out of material so it ended. I hope that after some time passes the anime will start up again.

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

D.Gray-man is one of the best animes I've ever seen, the drawing, the story... everything.

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

I like the manga quite a lot. Animation, though, could be better.
Plot and setting are both good, and I especially love characters. Despite that a lot of people note about DGM's alikeness to Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach, first one is, in my opinion better.
I guess that I'm the only one who's favourite character is Maria xD (That corpse that Cross carries around and uses as weapon, if anyone forgot)

Luv it! ^ ^

ching-jianninDynax3 :: Dyna-chanSignature Image

D.GRAY-MAN IS AWESOME<3

but but but...WHY DID THE ANIME STOP!?! i know when animes catch up to the manga they make fillers...but its been stopped for a while...

and the manga stopped coming out weekly and is coming out monthly (or so I have heard at dgraymananime.com)

Can anyone answer these questions for me? Thanks in advance!

chamber-of-kings katekyo-hitman-reborn wings-lovers

This series is fucking awesome! it actually ended up being one of my favorite series for a long time. but i do not the later chapters that much. specially cause the artwork had changed pretty dramatically and i dont think i like the way it changed. it is on hiatus right now isnt it? but out of all the characters i gotta say i love tiki. hes hot =P even when he is all blue. though allen and leenalee are pretty awesome too. i hate the way they cut off her beautiful hair!

I read the manga and I really like it... though I won't try to watch more the anime. It's weird I can reread many times the manga but watching the anime bores me.
My favourite character is Allen but I like how some of Noah's heirs are so humane, so I am fond of Road and Tiki.
I have recently discovered the frontback of the books have a different drawing than the cover front (well it's the same for book 1 and 3), it is usually funny. I like the one when the author seems to regret Allen isn't naive anymore but Allen replied it's the mangaka's fault for making him live in this kind of world.
I like too when the author talks about her work life : her first scarying "editor", meeting the anime staff...

Signature

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

It's too bad the anime stopped airing but they didn't have enough manga chapters at that time .. maybe they'll make a second season after some time :) i'm reading the manga at the moment and it's getting more and more interesting .. allen and tiki are awesome!

Na HanyateSignature Image

it's awesome,
but since months ago the manga doesn't released reguLarLy.
i wonder why..
the story now seems a bit confusing for me

I'm lazy, so I've been on the 50th episode for 4 months now.
But the series are deffinitely good
... And Lavi is deffinitely my favorite character....

STRIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well, im following up on the manga closely since the anime finished a while ago.
i wonder what kanda would do about alma?

KANDA YUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
SAKURAI TAKAHIRO.

I love these series, feather that finished =/

i like this anime very much because of allen and lenalee cuz their so cool n cute...............

This is deffinately one of my favorite series ever, but it stopped making sense to me after a while

merged: 03-15-2010 ~ 05:20pm
Tiki Mikk is one of my all time favorite characters ever!

yeaaaah i love it xDDDD

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

was a fun series to read and to watch...a lil different in comedy sense though

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i lov d gray-man,

especially lavi and lenalee!

i lyk them both,

cuz of their innocence,

and they also look gud 2gether...

i hav no violent reactions...

i lov ths anime!

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I love D.Gray man...............

Yeah, I like it alot. It's really good, funny and adventurous and pretty original.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.