Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Naruto Villain? - Minitokyo

Favorite Naruto Villain?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

garaa or itachi [garaa has turned good now right? lol]

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

I kinda like Kabuto & Dosu...
But Orochimaru and Zabusa are great, too...
Geez, just can't decide...

Actually, I like all Naruto villains!!!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

My 1st favorite naruto villain is Orochimaru!!! He reminds me of someone I know, but I think Orochimaru's not a good dancer though! The 2nd one's Itachi he looks cool like his little brother... hehehe!!!

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

My 1st favorite naruto villain is Orochimaru!!! He gives me the shivers, and he reminds me of someone I know, but I think Orochimaru's not a good dancer though! (Oh yeah, Orochimaru and that someone I know both look weird, coz' they look half-dead... and they both love youngsters very much^_^) The 2nd one's Itachi, he looks cool like his little brother... hehehe!!! I pity Gaara...

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Lakail

Jedi Master

I guess it'd be Itachi just because he mastered the Sharingan. It's just the coolest thing ever in my opinion. But Zabusa is a close 2nd. But would he still be considered a villian after he changes?

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I like Itachi. He's the coolest villain in my opinion. ^_^ Next in line would be Zabuza. He was so cool... Too bad he had to die. And Haku, too... *sniffle*

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

The s-class criminal Orochimaru and Itachi, they have incredible skills.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

The best villain, I think is Ochiomaru. He's sooo evil to the core. I believe Itachi, somewhere deep down has some good. Now Haku, I like the most, but is not the best villian imo.

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Itachi~Mangekyou Sharingan O_O oops..I forgot to put on my contact lenses..XP

Signature

Haku rules but Orochimaru is the best

Garra is sick, I love him, but I suppose I'll rule him out of this discussion because he is now one the "good" side or whatever. Outside of him I'd have to say Kabuto. He's really vile when you get right down to it, and his techniques are awesome.

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

uchiha itachi
cold blooded and heartless
yea~
so great even orochimaru fears him XD

itachi and orushimaru

I've always had a huge soft spot for Itachi, but Haku has always been an interesting choice for a 'villain'.

uchiha-itachi! He's so cool!! and powerful and cute and... 2 much 2 say! XD

uchiha itachi....

itachi fullpowerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

muttleydaug

Zettsumei

if naruto wasn't so lame..the coolest villian would be itachi

..BLeach..

Bringer of death

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.