Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends or family? - Minitokyo

Friends or family?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Who is more important, your friends or family? One of my friends hates her family and chose friends over family. For me, I would choose family coz when I'm with them I feel I'm home no matter where I am. How about you guys, I just wanted to know what your opinions are.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

family...they are there when i need help...my friends are there for me too but i cant rely on them all the time.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I do care for my faily and my friends but since I'm a loner and have no friends, I'll stick to none. That's me alright, the one who doesn't care about all the people. I live for myself.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by AkaikenWell, I do care for my faily and my friends but since I'm a loner and have no friends, I'll stick to none. That's me alright, the one who doesn't care about all the people. I live for myself.

Too true -__-
But I'd rather pick both than none. I'm not exactly a loner... I love my friends... but family is dead important... so yeah XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Umm, both I guess.

I think the trick is to balance them.

sakuralim

Love is ......

family
nobody and no one are better than your own family ^^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

family, tho my close friends ARE practically family.

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Family is more important to me. Because my family is always there to support me. :)
But, I also love my friends. :)

"Blood is thicker than water"

Has to be my family. They are my best friends.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

both are equally important to me.. the lack of either side is not perfect for me.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Family. We're a very close family and actually enjoy each others company(most of the time). I have close friends who are practically family, but it's not the same.

Signature Image

i would have to say both, bcuz friends will help u out throuh ur problems that parents can't understand, but parents will always b there wit u, so it's both

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I place equal value in both friends and family. The family is the closest group of people, but there are many things that I can only talk to my friends about.

Plus, becoming much more independent at my age coupled with the realization that my parents won't always be there makes me realize how important friends are too.

So I value both equally.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

i happen to love both friends and family equally. to me, friends help comfort us during the events that affect us physically; whereas, family help comfort us throught the events that affect us emotionally.

Quote by fireflywishesfamily, tho my close friends ARE practically family.

that's a good thing to say about them :D. there's a weird family game my friends and classmates play; assigning fmily roles to each person. in my case, i'm an aunt, twice removed, a love affair, and a godmother of 13. XD

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

I would have to say friends cause even if your family has been with you through your life dosen't mean there to great of a supporter. Family dose mean a lot to me but my friends I fell would go to hell with me and back.

Also some of my family members I feel wouldn't really save you when a bears gonna attack you.....

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

i'd definatly choose family. why? well i'm a step son to a father who has a HUGE familyi think like 60 something people o_o), and you know what? they all accepted me and my mother, for that i will love each and everyone of them, and i will do anything for them!

Cadi

Cadi

True

Family... I mean they are family, they love you no matter what, or they were suppose to. They are there to really help you and somethings you are not comfortable with your friends helping they will help you. But friends are also really important.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Sakura0chan"Blood is thicker than water"

I'll agree with Sakura because that's how life goes but friends are also important in a way that they really are good.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Family is definitely my choice. They know you best so no matter what happens they will always be there to support us.

Signature

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

kinda hard to choose....i love both my family and friends

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Family vs friends... Well, if I had to choose, ultimately it would be my friends, because they understand and have always been there for me.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

i would choose my friends cuz they are good supports and when i'm down they always tell me the things i want them to say to me. but i'd still choose both! i love my family too.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.