Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for the guys here. - Minitokyo

Question for the guys here.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think I speak for a lot of girls here when I ask this one. Especially because it's coming up on swimsuit season in the US.

Do guys really care if your stick thin, or if you have a small belly?

Does it really matter? So much media makes us girls think that if our stomachs aren't level flat we shouldn't make other people look at us. Do guys actually care? I'm not talking pluz size girls, but average size, with a little belly. Are you guys really that taken buy thin women?
I ask because as a chick, I don't know, and it's something on our(girls) minds a lot!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

As a guy, I really don't care if a girl is super thin, as long as she's not FAT. By fat, I mean so out of shape its just disgusting.
I also know that lots of guys obsess about being thin too. They just don't say stuff like "do i look fat?" to people. Oh well. I hope that helps

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... what do you think about average-sized guys with a little belly?

Its not really a very big issue when you think about it. You don't really have to be stick thin...

But of course, I'd think you'd prefer a super-macho-with-tarzan-like muscles sorta guy to hang out with if you're going on the beach rite? I suppose its the same with guys. We go for the best we can get...But stick thin is NOT the best. Being too thin sorta makes people look scrawny. Just right would be good...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by undeadsymphonyAs a guy, I really don't care if a girl is super thin, as long as she's not FAT. By fat, I mean so out of shape its just disgusting.
I also know that lots of guys obsess about being thin too. They just don't say stuff like "do i look fat?" to people. Oh well. I hope that helps

I agree with this dude on this one. If a fat girl (no offense), likes a guy that is skinny. Then she needs to lose some weight os mabey he can notice her. This is my opinion thou.

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I know that the pressure is coming down on guys too now. That must suck a lot considering that a lot of the male models look like 10 year old boys with pecs and biceps, I mean they are tiny!

Also undead, girls think that any body fat makes them disgusting, and I'm bi. And I actually like girls (and guys!) that have a little belly pudge (not like plus size girls) I think its cute, I don't want to put my eye out trying to hug a girl.

Yeah kind of have to agree with all the dudes here. I have nothing wrong with average size girls, as a matter of fact I think they are better compared to thin girls (i don't want a strong wind to blow my girlfriend right). But fat girls are really not my thing, even if it's a gentical thing. Average size girls are great cuz they are most likely active people with healthy eating.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Actually, what i meant by "so fat its disgusting", is like total-freakshow-out-of-proportion-fatness. In fact, I like girls with a little "pudge" on them too.
I also know that super-skinny anorexic-type girls are also a big turn off to most guys.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Guys I'm not talking plus size (really big girls) I just want reassurance for us average size chicks (130lbs ~ 150lbs)... and card mage, guys who are all tarzan muscled are... gross. I don't dig it at all, in fact I prefere a guy who has a small paunch, I love to cook and I want a guy who will enjoy my cooking.

Thank you for the clarification undead.

actually I don't... I usually look for girls that know who they are (for a relationship I mean...),
cuz< there is no point on having a so called "perfect" girl is she has and empty head...
those girl are only good for fun, belive, I tried... U can't have a serius relationship with them.
the important thing is that girls respect themselves.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I don't care if a girl is skinny or has a bit of a stomach........ just as long as their personality that's all that matters to me.

Signature Image

Aetherdragon

Aetherdragon

White and Nerdy

Quote by undeadsymphonyAs a guy, I really don't care if a girl is super thin, as long as she's
not FAT. By fat, I mean so out of shape its just disgusting.
I also know that lots of guys obsess about being thin too. They just
don't say stuff like "do i look fat?" to people. Oh well. I hope that
helps

Exactly what I would have said. (besides I've seen a pic of you on your WS I don't think you should have to worry, you look great).

"They see me strollin'...they laughin' and rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white & nerdy" - Weird "Al"

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hey hey there !! what's the point of a belly if you can't rest your head on it, and it being soft and nice like a feather pillow?
me doesn't want to feel the ribs and the spinal chord when i'm lying on my bfriend's belly ;) (me currently has no gf though)....... but that's what me thinks !! no one do good with empty stomach muahah XP

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I don't care if its just a little, but it can also be too much =P
As long as it isn't like 30% or something over average, then its ok i guess....

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Quote by undeadsymphonyActually, what i meant by "so fat its disgusting", is like
total-freakshow-out-of-proportion-fatness. In fact, I like girls with a
little "pudge" on them too.
I also know that super-skinny anorexic-type girls are also a big turn
off to most guys.

yeah I agree. skinny anorexic girls are a turn off. I prefer girls that are full figured. full figured chicks are more curvaceous than the anorexic types. I don't know where the media gets the idea that super skinny girls are hot. they're not. and why do you girls listen to the media? the media just creates more problems.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Quote by foobluedGuys I'm not talking plus size (really big girls) I just want
reassurance for us average size chicks (130lbs ~ 150lbs)... and card
mage, guys who are all tarzan muscled are... gross. I don't dig it at
all, in fact I prefere a guy who has a small paunch, I love to cook and
I want a guy who will enjoy my cooking.
Thank you for the clarification undead.

well for the tarzan part I think it's something the guys want for themselves, but yeah you shouldn't worry about it because to me 130-150 is actually standard and not 90-110

and if you love to cook it's all good, because there's something about getting to a man's heart through the esophogaus

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I actually find chopstick girls very unattractive. Anorexia is not very sexy at all.

I think so long as a girl takes good care of herself, follows a healthy diet, gets regular exercise, then it's fine. Not everyone has the genes to achieve the three sizes that the media deems "perfection." A natual looking girl is much better than a barbie doll created from an eating disorder.

And besides, a girl who leads a healthy lifestyle won't be so fat it's disgusting. Those people do not take care of themselves.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by darkfirefoxI don't know where the media gets the idea that super
skinny girls are hot. they're not. and why do you girls listen to the
media? the media just creates more problems.

Easier said than done, I'm afraid Darkfox. Not saying your wrong. Us girls hear and see images of what we "should be" presesented to us daily by the media. But unfortunately you guys don't have a chance to say what you think of the situation enough. That's way I wanted to make this thread for you guys to sound off. And I thank you all very much for participating! I honestly expected some people to express the opposite and say that they prefered skinny chicks, I guess even I am rather jaded by mass media too.. sigh.

NightshimmerGM

NightshimmerGM

Seeker of Wisdom

I'm not terribly worried about the physical shell a person walks around in. To me, it's like a car. Does a car make a person what they are? No. Some think so, but it's not true. The car I drive has nothing to do with who I am.

That said, I still think people should take care of their bodies. Eat right, exercise, that sort of thing, so it can last longer.

--There is more to life than just living.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by fooblued

Quote by darkfirefoxI don't know where the media gets the idea that
super
skinny girls are hot. they're not. and why do you girls listen to the
media? the media just creates more problems.

Easier said than done, I'm afraid Darkfox. Not saying your wrong. Us
girls hear and see images of what we "should be" presesented to us
daily by the media. But unfortunately you guys don't have a chance to
say what you think of the situation enough. That's way I wanted to make
this thread for you guys to sound off. And I thank you all very much
for participating! I honestly expected some people to express the
opposite and say that they prefered skinny chicks, I guess even I am
rather jaded by mass media too.. sigh.

I totally agree with fooblued. The media is perpetuating an image that really is not applicable to 99.9% of the female population. But the media is too much ingrained in our lives for the girls to be able to shut it out.

We men really do need to tell the girls around us that chopsticks are for bamboos, not girls. Tell them to eat and be themselves in a healthy lifestyle rather than strive for what is unnatural and frankly unhealthy.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

i prefer girls with a bit of weight. NOT fat, but a girl is fit and atheletic (sexy body of course).

perfect-zero

having a little stomach is no big deal. Being too thin, that the problem. It's bad for your health and also, the wind can blow you away. ^-^

Yeah..................okay

As long as they're not out-of-shape fat. Anything else is pretty much acceptable in my books.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI don't care if a girl is skinny or has a bit of a stomach........ just
as long as their personality that's all that matters to me.

Yay, yay, yay! That is such a nice thing to say. *huggles*

Brownie the Cat

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Quote by undeadsymphonyActually, what i meant by "so fat its disgusting", is like total-freakshow-out-of-proportion-fatness. In fact, I like girls with a little "pudge" on them too.
I also know that super-skinny anorexic-type girls are also a big turn off to most guys.

i agree. this is all that needs to be said.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.