Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kare first love - Minitokyo

Kare first love

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I just started reading this manga and was kind of curious on what others who have read it thought about it. I found it to be entertaining enough. I has its funny parts for sure. My only complaint is that the major suspense of the story seems to be will will he get it or will she still say no. There is a lot of buildup over Karens and Kiriya's sex life(or lack there of). Now there is more to it than that but the author seems to have a lot of her story riding on this one point so far. But overall I would say its pretty good. I have only read the first 3 volumes though so I have no idea what happens later on with the story, lol. So what your opinions on it?

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think Kare First Love is a good book. I've read all 3 volumes which are out so far. I can't wait till the 4th volume comes out!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Keirei

Keirei

Panda Otaku

I know this is extermely late, but I've read 4 of em and loooove it <33 I'd scan some stuff for minitokyo if there were a section for it, and also if my scanner would connect to the computer with internet. D:

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.