Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime or Cartoon - Minitokyo

Anime or Cartoon

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

denyse

denyse

Misuzu Kamio

I created this topic to know that most prefers, I believe that 100% of the votes will be in favor of you animes them.
Too bad healthy Cartoons! XD

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I think this isn't depend only the style. I like animes, but i like cartoons too.
Exist animes that i like and that i don't like... With cartoons is same reason.
In general, i like both.

Signature

in general, cartoons are more fun. But anime are better for the action. So i can't choose, i like the 2 styles.

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Anime is cartoons... it's just a specific type of cartoon.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i love animes they're better than cartoons (the cartoons actually are very nasty specially in the animation)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

visually and story wise, anime are usually much more sophistocated and impressive, but I also love cartoons. Only in the last few years have I been able to develop my obsession for the anime style...

On the other hand, throughout my life I've loved not only Looney Toons, but anything superhero I could get my hands on. Batman the Animated Series, X-Men, X-Men, Evolution, Justice League, Teen Titans along with Reboot, Beasties and several others. (Plus recently a bit of Invader ZIM ^_^) I don't think I could choose one over the other because they both hold such value to me. Even now when my main focus remains on anime series (can't wait to see more Naruto and Gundam SeeD Destiny) I still fondly collect and watch all of the aforementioned shows

It's official, I love them both

I prefer Anime then cartoons or american cartoons as i call most of them. But to me a lot of cartoons hold more humor then anime. But overall a good anime beats a cartoon anyday for me.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
{as ya can i tell I prefer anime ;) }

Basically I feel it looks better, has more meaning watching and it can stir ya emotions...

You can't really get that with a normal american cartoon...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anime over Cartoons...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

anime, definitely ^^ i still watch cartoons though, even though i'm 17 XD

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I like simpsons and southpark too, but i mostly like anime^^

Signatures suck

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Anime. Most cartoons are dumb. [sorry cartoon fans!!! =)]

Anime! I fell in love with anime from the first time I've saw one back in my childhood ^^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

anime for sure.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Anime rules the world...

Ok, maybe it doesn't really rule the world, but it still rox... I dun like cartoons...Haven't for ages now...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

I like very few american cartoons. Anime is soo much better. 99% of my preference is for anime, I'll leave the 1% for cartoons.

Anime is cartoon...

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

definitely anime!!

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

Anime but sometimes when I get bored I watch cartoons ^_^

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

A redundant topic. :P

Anime of course! XD

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

anime ... but in my parents eyes they are the same.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by DrakenImmortalvisually and story wise, anime are usually much more sophistocated and impressive, but I also love cartoons. Only in the last few years have I been able to develop my obsession for the anime style...
On the other hand, throughout my life I've loved not only Looney Toons, but anything superhero I could get my hands on. Batman the Animated Series, X-Men, X-Men, Evolution, Justice League, Teen Titans along with Reboot, Beasties and several others. (Plus recently a bit of Invader ZIM ^_^) I don't think I could choose one over the other because they both hold such value to me. Even now when my main focus remains on anime series (can't wait to see more Naruto and Gundam SeeD Destiny) I still fondly collect and watch all of the aforementioned shows
It's official, I love them both

Definately hard to choose I love them both

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

MingSol

MingSol

Solar Spirit Knight

Anime is just japanese cartoons, but cartoons come no where near the quality for anime. and after all, isn't that why we're all here? for anime?

The Shining Hero In The Darkness

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I prefer Anime over Cartoons.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.